Write a letter to the AAC | The Boneyard

Write a letter to the AAC

Reaction Score
I don't normally blame refs but this was a goshdarn disgrace. I've watched a lot of basketball in my life and that was by far the worst officiated game I've ever seen. Those refs should never be allowed to work another game. I plan on writing a letter to the league office and I urge all of you to do the same. These kids bust their tails and deserve so much better than this. Gutless performance from the referees.

Reaction Score
I don't normally blame refs but this was a goshdarn disgrace. I've watched a lot of basketball in my life and that was by far the worst officiated game I've ever seen. Those refs should never be allowed to work another game. I plan on writing a letter to the league office and I urge all of you to do the same. These kids bust their tails and deserve so much better than this. Gutless performance from the referees.

Just sent an email to the AAC commissioner. I don't expect a reply but I do expect they will reward this crew with calling the championship game.

Reaction Score
Me sentiments exactly.....THE worst officiating I have EVER EVER seen. JC would have been tossed at the 10 minute mark in the first half

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
With the number of minutes our players have logged, I'm not surprised we fouled a lot. But that was absurd. 32 fouls. 46 free throws.

I really do hope this game gets a serious review by the AAC. The blown calls didn't just go against us. That phantom call on Moore was probably the most ridiculous call of the game. (Of course it took a point away from us, because VJ swished the shot.)

Reaction Score
Googling "Karl Hess ref" tells one all he needs to know. no idea how that dude still has a job.

Reaction Score
Can you imagine what would happen if they officiated the NC game just like this?

Reaction Score
I have said in two different threads. Blast them on twitter. Social media is better, makes everything more visible rather than an email that will just be ignored (and likely deleted.

Reaction Score
This league is a joke and is being exposed as such on national television.

Seriously, would you ever see an abomination like that in another P5 conference. Because I watch a lot of college bball and I have never seen one in any other conference. This is the second one I have seen at a UConn game in the AAC, this one I feel was worse. Absolute joke of a crew. And I feel like I have seen crap like this out of Hess before. Just so terrible.

Reaction Score
Bad, but not the worst. That title is enshrined with that idiot community banker from SC (?) who went beserko against UConn ~2-3 years ago. Almost let to a lynching. Can't believe I forgot his name. He was handing out 2 sots for farting.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Nobody is watching
Really? Nobody watches postseason college basketball, including a 4 time national champion taking on the #15 team in the nation? I'm finding that just a little hard to believe.

Reaction Score
That was Karl Hess out there. Long time BE ref. He hated Calhoun.
I concur. Hess hated Calhoun and he carries it with him. I've never seen him do a decent job on a UConn game -- but tonight was beyond belief.

Reaction Score
Those 3 should be doing womens games the rest of their careers, I don't mean UConn either I mean HS. A disgrace of a job, utter disgrace. They should find some sand to bury their heads in, clueless a trio as I have ever seen. Of the 5,000 calls only 30 of them had to be made - they wanted to control the game? What a joke.

Reaction Score
I have said in two different threads. Blast them on twitter. Social media is better, makes everything more visible rather than an email that will just be ignored (and likely deleted.
Relax. We don't need to "blast" them. We all saw their colossal failure. Their governance doesn't need every idiot spouting off on Twitter at them to notice. They will be reviewed and their employment likely (deservedly) altered.

Reaction Score
It's all true. But it reinforces the fact that Ollie needs to learn to work the refs. An early technical was called for on many occasions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom