Write a letter to the AAC | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Write a letter to the AAC

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Ollie should have laid into them when it was 7 minutes into the game and Cincy was in the bonus.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
That was by far the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed. Absolutely beyond horrible. No team can win 8 on 5.

Reaction Score
Relax. We don't need to "blast" them. We all saw their colossal failure. Their governance doesn't need every idiot spouting off on Twitter at them to notice. They will be reviewed and their employment likely (deservedly) altered.
Of all the people expressing the same sentiments as me, you pick my quote? Right. Not many here are calm, did you see the game? And nice little snide remark in regards to "idiot".

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
you are crazy if you think emails and letters will spark any change, or that UConn will bring this up to the conference admin.

Reaction Score
I know I'm a Uconn fan, but I think for some reason, I see most games the past couple of years called like this. Meaning we get screwed. I swear it seems the refs always have it out for us. I'm glad now everyone sees it. They did not want us to win.....period!

Reaction Score
Of all the people expressing the same sentiments as me, you pick my quote? Right. Not many here are calm, did you see the game? And nice little snide remark in regards to "idiot".
If you think your sentiment of whipping out the torches and pitchforks on twitter is on the same scale as others writing emails to the conference, you are oblivious to life.

Have a nice Saturday

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
My angry email has been sent. I've never seen a bigger travesty of officiating in all my life.

Reaction Score
you are crazy if you think emails and letters will spark any change, or that UConn will bring this up to the conference admin.
Unfortunatly, you are correct. UCONN doesn't have the guts to push this with the league. The league will do nothing.

Reaction Score
I wrote and indicated that this game represented a marked low-spot in officiating with a disservice done to both teams...not to mention the fans in attendance and asked that the game film be reviewed.

Reaction Score

It is not about that. People paid money, A LOT of money, to watch that game tonight. It was a s&** show from start to finish and impacted the outcome of the game. It may not change anything but people have a right to express their displeasure.

Reaction Score
Many don't care about these tourneys because their teams are going to the dance. Unfortunately we could've used this game.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
IMG_6031.PNG

Reaction Score
Let's not forget the 7 or so keystone cops video reviews. That was even more embarrassing than breaking in the new whistles. And oddly it always seemed to be a guy from the farthest vantage point.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
From the Sporting News
Published on Jan. 9, 2015 | Updated on Jan. 10, 2015

The ACC has decided to part ways with basketball official Karl Hess. As of Friday afternoon, Hess has withdrawn from all AAC and SEC games, as well.

Uhm, so what was he doing out there...

Reaction Score
My angry email has been sent. I've never seen a bigger travesty of officiating in all my life.
Sent one too. Just a total job either by incompetence or other influences. Makes the AAC look like the bush league conference I guess it is. I never complain about officiating, because if it's bad it's usually equally bad. This was atrocious and over the top in way that biased the game's outcome.

Reaction Score
Relax. We don't need to "blast" them. We all saw their colossal failure. Their governance doesn't need every idiot spouting off on Twitter at them to notice. They will be reviewed and their employment likely (deservedly) altered.

You went out of your way to call another UConn fan an idiot who was justifiably expressing his anger at the refs and making a reasonable statement because you don't want the refs to be "blasted" on social media?

You are the epitome of an "idiot"...

Reaction Score
I spend most of my time in the cesspool - I thought everyone was an idiot.

Reaction Score
Why should we not express our opinions? Who the hell are you??

Reaction Score
From the Sporting News

Uhm, so what was he doing out there...
I wrote a follow up email to the AAC office and said they owed an explanation as to why with this history they assigned him to this game. I don't expect a response.
I also sent to Jeff Jacobs and said he might want to follow up on his column today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom