Wow, this team is not who I thought they were. | The Boneyard

Wow, this team is not who I thought they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
i may have boarded the hype train a little early this year. I even dared to compare this team to our 09 final four squad. I'm fairly confident 09 would beat'em 8 out of 10 times.
I can't put a finger on the main problem, they just look very mediocre overall, my fault for not realizing the likes of Maine, NH, etc can make a team look very competent. Bahamas revealed the truth.

Reaction Score
Only 8 out of 10? How would this group win 2 games in that hypothetical matchup?

Reaction Score
All I can do is shake my head and wonder is it worth me getting on the train from DC on a week night to NY to see UCONN vs Maryland.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
All I can do is shake my head and wonder is it worth me getting on the train from DC on a week night to NY to see UCONN vs Maryland.
Only to support the program. They're gonna destroy us.

Reaction Score
We took a haymaker to the face in the first half. This second half will tell a lot about what this team is made of mentally and physically

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Am I alone in thinking DHam forces things too much and disrupts the offense? It seems the rest of the team has no idea what he's doing? Is he shooting is he passing?

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
This team is not worst than last year and it's not close. It's not pretty right now and we all boarded the chemistry train too early as they don't have that yet as we thought.
True, imagine Terrance Samuel handling the rock right now......it could always be worse

Reaction Score
UCweCONN said:
Am I alone in thinking DHam forces things too much and disrupts the offense? It seems the rest of the team has no idea what he's doing? Is he shooting is he passing?

Hopefully you are, yeah.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Sometimes I think the bigs are confused if he's passing or throwing up a floater, but it's not a big deal.

Reaction Score
The Huskies need a big man. Enoch should start and Facey should back him up. Brimah needs to sit. Just sit, please before you hurt yourself.

They need Purvis and Adams to start at quard and play the bulk of the minutes. Not another minute for Gibbs if he is gonna fail repeatedly to show up for games (why waste 'em on a firth year senior).

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The Huskies need a big man. Enoch should start and Facey should back him up. Brimah needs to sit. Just sit, please before you hurt yourself.

They need Purvis and Adams to start at quard and play the bulk of the minutes. Not another minute for Gibbs if he is gonna fail repeatedly to show up for games (why waste 'em on a firth year senior).
Oh for crying out loud. Brimah played probably his best game. He has to play. No one changes shots or blocks like him. Or hedges like he does. He's a game changer. Just stop. And Gibbs and purvis will and need to start. Adams is perfect off the bench. Enoch should be ahead of Phil and maybe facey but start, no

Reaction Score
TouchdownHusky said:
The Huskies need a big man. Enoch should start and Facey should back him up. Brimah needs to sit. Just sit, please before you hurt yourself. They need Purvis and Adams to start at quard and play the bulk of the minutes. Not another minute for Gibbs if he is gonna fail repeatedly to show up for games (why waste 'em on a firth year senior).

Stick to football.

Reaction Score
Oh for crying out loud. Brimah played probably his best game. He has to play. No one changes shots or blocks like him. Or hedges like he does. He's a game changer. Just stop. And Gibbs and purvis will and need to start. Adams is perfect off the bench. Enoch should be ahead of Phil and maybe facey but start, no

Thought Enoch played better than AB. And Facey, definitely did.

Reaction Score

One of the worst posts I've seen on these boards, and that's saying A LOT.

Reaction Score

The amount of stupid in this post breaks the meter. Like, putting it on a scale isn't possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom