WOW......this guy is funny! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WOW......this guy is funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Some people see the glass as being half full, some see it as being half empty. Some don't realize that there is a glass. I guess I fall into the latter category. I'd rather talk about the game than who might be cheating. None of us know anyway.

Reaction Score
Yes I am sitting behind my computer, but I'm not throwing negative opinions at anyone who has not been associated with steroids. Not just Gomes. Everyone you mentioned. Not trying to get into a pissing match. Just my opinion.

And I'm good with that.........and a pissing match is not necessary. I am not a negative person at all but regarding baseball I am sorry, every little hint of improvement or sudden size physically tends to make me believe they are doing just that. We know others aren't getting caught so why think anything else......they know how to mask and it takes time for baseball to catch up. I just hope they do and we go back to guys who can't hit it with a flip swing 450 feet!!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I love how "upset" folks pretend to be about steroids. If folks were really upset, the attendance and viewership would drop off -- and it hasn't (unless you're the Yankees and you're losing.).

The fake outrage just helps people feel better -- but it's bull.

Reaction Score
I love how "upset" folks pretend to be about steroids. If folks were really upset, the attendance and viewership would drop off -- and it hasn't (unless you're the Yankees and you're losing.).

The fake outrage just helps people feel better -- but it's bull.

Or unless you were the Sox last year and the attendance was way down too when they were lucky to win 70........and it's so tough to fill up 37K seats too huh? Funny how people like to compare everything to the Yankees, steroids, losing, attendance blah blah blah.......wonder why? ;)

I don't go to games, love baseball, have company seats about 8 rows up in Fenway and in the Delta 360 at Yankee Stadium, doesn't excite me anymore. It used to but unlike your "pretend" upset I'm not pretending..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom