Wow, Joe D is butt hurt from being called out... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Wow, Joe D is butt hurt from being called out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
No he does not unless it changed for this year
That's Bob Joyce and a former player doing color (Debbie Baer I think?) for the past couple of seasons. The color announcer is abysmal, the few times I've had them on in the car.

Reaction Score
That's Bob Joyce and a former player doing color (Debbie Baer I think?) for the past couple of seasons. The color announcer is abysmal, the few times I've had them on in the car.

Did Joe D used to do women's? I could have swore he did at one point - all the major sports, MBB, WBB and FB.

Reaction Score
Did Joe D used to do women's? I could have swore he did at one point - all the major sports, MBB, WBB and FB.

Yes... for eight or nine years.

Reaction Score
Sadly I believe George played at UConn which might prove your point now that I think of it.

found this picture of George during his playing days... Guess which one is George?

lucas3.jpg

actually, according to Wikipedia, he went to Southern CT. doesn't say he played football in college at all.
As coach of Southern, he went 15-24. And he's been making a living coaching since. Wow! good for him.

Reaction Score
Gresh @ it again today... today he's using Jeff Jacob's article as his guidebook.

Reaction Score
Gresh @ it again today... today he's using Jeff Jacob's article as his guidebook.
We know he is gonna bang UConn...he does it all the time. It's not like the beat guys and all of us here aren't doing the same thing. But yesterday was pretty comical to hear Joe D find some new tough guy muscles. To me Joe D has overstayed his welcome and it's time for his arrogant a** to hit the bricks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
We know he is gonna bang UConn...he does it all the time. It's not like the beat guys and all of us here aren't doing the same thing. But yesterday was pretty comical to hear Joe D find some new tough guy muscles.

Today it seems that Joe D is playing "good cop" to AG's "bad cop".

Neither think BD should be run out of town/fired but they think he's doing a bad job shaping the message to the fans.

Reaction Score
I thought he was doing women's too? I know he used to. I don't really pay attention to that side of things.

Bob Joyce has been calling women BB games the past 15 years.

Reaction Score
So playing football for URI doesn't count?

Playing FCS football doesn't mean you understand the game and neither does playing in the NFL. As posted before there are coaches out there who never played college football who know a ton and I'm sure there are current and former NFL players that barely know more than their position and responsibilities.

Reaction Score
Gresh found it strange on today's show that we will have our two demoted offensive coordinators coaching the offensive lineman for the rest of the season. Interesting dynamics there. I wonder if Corley will be on the sideline?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Gresh found it strange on today's show that we will have our two demoted offensive coordinators coaching the offensive lineman for the rest of the season. Interesting dynamics there. I wonder if Corley will be on the sideline?

Maybe that's why our O-LINE underperforms. We treat it as a demotion instead of a priority...
Head bang

Reaction Score

I think Diaco said Corley will be on the sideline in the talk show with Joe D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak