Wow - haters gonna hate! | The Boneyard

Wow - haters gonna hate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Gary Parrish should not be writing for CBS instead maybe for the CBA........he's putrid and bias beyond belief and CBS should be embarrassed by the !

Which B'Yarder claimed he looked like a pimple?:D

Reaction Score
JC got greedy. Should have retired after winning the NC in 2011.

Reaction Score
It's easy to say that now since you know the results of last season. But you were Calhoun and had potential stars in Jeremy Lamb, Andre Drummond, and key returning players like Oriakhi, Napier, and Smith, you would do the same thing. He thought he had a chance to go back-to-back and it didn't work out.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Here's the thing - who the duck* cares?

Someone tried to post a thread from the Kentucky board earlier tonight - it's gone because who the duck* cares what anyone else thinks?

People are going to do what they do to tear our boy down and elevate whatever sack of failure coach they're in the bag for.

I don't care, you shouldn't care, we collectively shouldn't care - not today.

Leave the nonsense where you found it.

Reaction Score
hahahahahahahahaha:D

When you can't engage you have lost before the game started. Just remember that in real life when who can't hide behind a moderators mask.

Later lackey. :)

Reaction Score
I have Observer and Blue on ignore why can I still read their posts?

Reaction Score

You have it all wrong! He wasn't selfish...KO would NEVER have been given the HC position at that time... and Calhoun knew that! You could easily make the case that he did the extra year so one of his former players could be successful in coaching, just as he was as a player!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
image.png

ElmCity40th

F…y’all talkin bout?
Reaction Score
forget(wished I could have used another word) all these bum- writers who want to kick around the "academic failures" and "booster" comments. This is big-time college sports, we all know what really goes on. Lose and get fired., Build a powerhouse from rubble, become a Legend and that's Jim Calhoun Period.

You Can Hate if You Want, But Your Wasting Your Time!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
the writers up here that pick and prey on uconn bball would not last a day down south in fball country. they should feel blessed JC gave them all careers and that we dont have crazy bball fans like sec fball school do. one or 2 writers up here would have prob had houses burnt down or worse down south.

Reaction Score
Here's the thing - who the duck* cares?

Someone tried to post a thread from the Kentucky board earlier tonight - it's gone because who the duck* cares what anyone else thinks?

People are going to do what they do to tear our boy down and elevate whatever sack of failure coach they're in the bag for.

I don't care, you shouldn't care, we collectively shouldn't care - not today.

Leave the nonsense where you found it.

I care because Calhoun doesn't deserve that.

Reaction Score
Guys from a syracuse perspective Jim Calhoun will go down as one of the greatest coaches of all time. As our Jim said he took a non-existent program and built it into a powerhouse. Jim also said its much easier to take a program like Duke,NC,Kentucky,UCLA etc they are established, then to start from scatch like Jim Calhoun. Cuse fans have a sort of hate for Georgetown, because of the original thompson and the thugs he put on the court. With Uconn its always been a mutual respect, check out the 6 overtime game. That game will go down as one of the greatest games ever played, already it is a classic, it was only fitting 2 friends coached in that game,also went into the hall at same time. Sorry for being long winded, but I'm counting on more Uconn - Syracuse soon ,both in the ACC so we can show NC-Duke what a real rivalry is.

Reaction Score
Anyone having a bad week and want to take it out on someone?

Trolling for callers on Twitter:

“@YahooForde: Lots of vehement commentary on Jim Calhoun. Call us and air it: 1-800-777-2907” posted 7 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom