wow great new stuff | Page 2 | The Boneyard

wow great new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You can "steal" emoticons from other sites, you know. View attachment 5
I'd like to think I'm borrowing them. Is there any way to keep them on this site or do we have to grab them from elsewhere every time we need them?:eek:

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
As we experiment and get acclimated to our new venue, here's one for IceBear.
polar bears.jpg

ctchamps

Reaction Score
thumbnail.aspx
people might think twice before taking on these huskies

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
ok i changed it back. i had to make some adjustments tho so it would be more centered. i was never very centered on the other site... :) :confused: ok so the new emoticons are weird!
I was hoping this was an emoticon-free board. I guess not. I like everything else, though.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I was hoping this was an emoticon-free board. I guess not. I like everything else, though.
I find emoticons very important. There is very little distinction between a lot of my humor from my serious side. At least with emoticons I can help people get hints. (I'm winking with my left eye, my right eye is seriously open)

JS

Reaction Score
I'd like to think I'm borrowing them. Is there any way to keep them on this site or do we have to grab them from elsewhere every time we need them?:eek:

If a number of people would like different emoticons, we can petition Tom. Right now I think he's busy with some other formatting projects. For example, I'm hoping to see the divisions between posts be more distinct, at least where there's no quote to create the big blue line.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Wow...the photos are beautiful...but I think the water is a little too cold in Kibizer's swimming pool. ;)

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Okay...I figured out how to bring over a link for a photograph...but I can't seem to figure out how to bring the photograph over itself like some of the beautiful swimming pools above...

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Now THAT's a swimming pool

Didn't realize how you'd come up in this world.

Eric how did you bring that photo over to the site...it is beautiful...I especially like the click to see full photo option.

Reaction Score
Okay...I figured out how to bring over a link for a photograph...but I can't seem to figure out how to bring the photograph over itself like some of the beautiful swimming pools above...

Like this??

See the line above the text box that begins with the "B". At the other end is an icon that sorta looks like a tree. Click on that, paste in the URL for your picture and voila!

Pacific.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall