Wow, did Auburn get hosed? | The Boneyard

Wow, did Auburn get hosed?

Reaction Score
Yes, I didn't see that either in real time. The only bad call of the game in an otherwise near perfectly reffed game but it really hurt auburn.

Reaction Score
Did the Auburn bench scream double dribble? I ask because I saw it but was so involved with the close score, time running out and UVA trying to score that I really didn't notice it. Although it was a technical issue with the ball bouncing off his foot (not the regular dd type), the refs should have had the experience to call it. But I swear I missed it until the replay.

Reaction Score
Did the Auburn bench scream double dribble? I ask because I saw it but was so involved with the close score, time running out and UVA trying to score that I really didn't notice it. Although it was a technical issue with the ball bouncing off his foot (not the regular dd type), the refs should have had the experience to call it. But I swear I missed it until the replay.
It happened right in front of the ref. He had a great view of the play.

Reaction Score
It happened right in front of the ref. He had a great view of the play.
I think the ref missed it, I really do. I could be wrong or naive or both. I've never reffed a game, and don't know the rules (ball hitting the foot), but nonetheless it was a tragic ending for Auburn, especially the kids.

Reaction Score
I think the ref missed it, I really do. I could be wrong or naive or both. I've never reffed a game, and don't know the rules (ball hitting the foot), but nonetheless it was a tragic ending for Auburn, especially the kids.
I didn't think it was a dd until I saw the replay where he didn't just continue to dribble but grabbed the ball with two hands and proceeded to dribble again. Clearly a dd.

Reaction Score
That is an absolute brutal way to lose. I cannot imagine losing that way in the Final Four. There would be an absolute meltdown on this board if that happened. I probably wouldnt be able to sleep for a week.
Fortunately the War Eagle contingent only cares about football. I feel bad for the players and Chuck though.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

Two refs blew their whistles and raised their arm.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Just getting home from dinner.
That call on 3 pointers at end was straight garbage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom