Wow, 2 mid-season transfers from Clemson | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wow, 2 mid-season transfers from Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jones transfer may not be due to any problems at Clemson as her attachment their was to the assistant coach who was a childhood friend. It seems like her entire Riverdale Baptist senior class is transferring one from UMBC, one from W. Virginia, one from LaSalle and this one frim Clemson all within a week from each other. Former HS coach who they loved an was a guardian and mentor for the kids is now an assistant at GW.

Reaction Score
Jones transfer may not be due to any problems at Clemson as her attachment their was to the assistant coach who was a childhood friend. It seems like her entire Riverdale Baptist senior class is transferring one from UMBC, one from W. Virginia, one from LaSalle and this one frim Clemson all within a week from each other. Former HS coach who they loved an was a guardian and mentor for the kids is now an assistant at GW.

Very weird.

Reaction Score

If they are all freshman and can't even stay in school for one semester that looks very bad. I looked up the last year roster which I found here;

Key player: Jonquel Jones, the No. 6 ranked forward in the Class of 2012 according to ESPN HoopGurlz, is also the Gatorade State Player of the Year for Maryland. Her range and shooting stroke have earned her comparisons to Kevin Durant.
More Info: Jones (Clemson) is one of five Riverdale Baptist seniors who have committed to a Division I college program. The others are Jennie Simms (West Virginia), Brittany Murray (La Salle), Domonique Johnson (Towson) and Kelila Atkinson (Wake Forest).

Jonquel Jones has left Clemson. Jennie Simms is not on the roster at WVU anymore and this was a very recent change. Coach Carey recently dismissed someone from the team and that could be her. There is no Brittany Murray on the roster at La Salle nor is there a Kelila Atkinson on the Wake Forest roster. There is a Domonique Johnson on the roster at Towson but she has only played in one game. If I am a college coach I am wary of recruiting a player from this school if they cannot stick around. Can't last one semester at a school that is a bad sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom