Would you be willing to engage in a research about fanship? | The Boneyard

Would you be willing to engage in a research about fanship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Would you be willing to engage in a research that will collect data while you are attending the games?
The research will have no risks for you, will not interfere in your experience during the game, and it could benefit the women's team with a better understanding of the fanship and spectatorship dynamics.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
This is for real, folk, and has been cleared by me. The young woman is a college student that needs to do research as part of her studies.
With the timing hasn't this missed this season's proverbial boat?

Reaction Score
Would you be willing to engage in a research that will collect data while you are attending the games?
The research will have no risks for you, will not interfere in your experience during the game, and it could benefit the women's team with a better understanding of the fanship and spectatorship dynamics.
Sounds interesting. I'd like to learn more about it? PM me with details.

Reaction Score

I am willing to participate.

Reaction Score
To make it clear, this research is being prepared to start in the next season.
Basically, the participants have to be fans of the team and have to carry a device during the game that does the measurements.

Reaction Score
I would, but it sounds like you have to attend several games. We winter in FL.

Uconngal

Visit us at the Thirst and Ten Ambulance
Reaction Score
Happy to assist you in this effort. I am a season ticket holder for both XL and Gampel. Feel free to message me with additional details on what is required.

Reaction Score
You can count me in, so long as the "device" isn't a sign cheering on the other team. :)

PM me for contact info.

Reaction Score
How many games does one have to attend in order to participate? I can only make it out for a few games a season.

Reaction Score
I would be willing to help. We are season ticket holders for both XL and Gampel. Send me details.

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the comments!
We are not recruiting yet. We are designing the study and in order for me to give details related with that I need an Institutional Review Board approval. My question for now is more to get the sense of which methodology we should adopt for getting the participants.

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the comments!
We are not recruiting yet. We are designing the study and in order for me to give details related with that I need an Institutional Review Board approval. My question for now is more to get the sense of which methodology we should adopt for getting the participants.
If you ever happen to do a study of "couch potatoes" who watch EVERY televised game, count me in too!!

Reaction Score
how will it benefit the women's team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer