Worst Loss Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have had season tickets ever since they started at the Rent and
Have never seen a loss like this one. A complete and utter collapse
and failure on all sides of the ball.
Anything other than a firing of the coach and offensive coordinator
This week is a failure on the part of the AD and the University.
How many times can you ask the D to step up for the failures of the
Offense?

Reaction Score
I wasn't at the game today. What was the atmosphere during the game in the stands? It was embarrassing to see so few fans in the stadium towards the end, but I can't blame them this time for leaving with the debacle all around them.

Reaction Score
late arriving crowd. not bad gate ... blue chairbacks 1/2 full ......student section emptying out at end of 3rd qtr. & 7/8ths empty to see game tying TD. once temple scored 1st TD, we all knew it would be a nailbiter.

Reaction Score
sportstart said:
The 80+ yard catch and run to RU's Tim Brown in the closing seconds a few years back was by far worse than this one.

Agreed, after missing yet another field goal, I just got a horrible feeling like I knew what was coming. And did it ever

Reaction Score
This loss would be much more brutal had apathy not already set in a long time ago. Now it's just a sign of the times - feels like the program's stranded on the dark side of the moon.

PP and GDL have to go. Sooner or later. They're a dead end.

Reaction Score
The 80+ yard catch and run to RU's Tim Brown in the closing seconds a few years back was by far worse than this one.
Diagree. We competed in that game. And while it was extremely
disappointing, we came back from a deficit to go ahead late.
Every 3 and out in this game and every missed FG was a dagger.

Reaction Score
This loss might have cemented his future. He can't sell losses to Western Michigan twice and being Temple's second consecutive victory for the first time in their Big East history.

Reaction Score
was there for that one too, and IMO this is worse. At least vs. Rutgers the dagger was quick and fast. This was like the slowest car wreck ever

Reaction Score

That's number 1B for me. We just lost to Temple less than 2 years removed from a BCS bowl. Could this cost us a conference invite?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
It's kinda funny. Kudos to Temple for making the plays they needed to make. And in a way losses like this are good. It shines an enormous spotlight on everything wrong with the football program. Would you rather limp along at .500 for the next 5 years, or really suck it up and get them to axe the coaching staff?

And btw, when I say "funny", I certainly don't mean in the "ha-ha" kind of way. More like the sick, nauseating "you must be $h!tting me" kind of way...

Reaction Score
Temple's tying touchdown emptied almost half the stadium. People knew how it was going to end, Don't blame them.

Reaction Score
This loss would be much more brutal had apathy not already set in a long time ago. Now it's just a sign of the times - feels like the program's stranded on the dark side of the moon.

PP and GDL have to go. Sooner or later. They're a dead end.

Agreed, still will root for the team as always, but I'm still going to place the blame more on GDL, why even have a QB if we're going to lack ball movement, the recievers do show they can catch the ball, I mean Griffin, Geremy, Smith, Delahunt, etc have all caught passes, why the **** is Whitmer trying to scramble when there is 4 defenders that can potentially sack him.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I wasn't at the game today. What was the atmosphere during the game in the stands? It was embarrassing to see so few fans in the stadium towards the end, but I can't blame them this time for leaving with the debacle all around them.
The feeling in the stands was just what you'd think. Disgusted. It's almost like we knew.....14 points in ten minutes, then nothing. Let off the throttle again by HCPP and GDL. Same ol' same ol'. You could feel the dynamic excitement in the first quarter, then it was gone.....GONE, Pasqualoni-style. It's unreal. How can we get up so quick, then just literally kill the engine?
Fans left because they were disgusted. We stayed and threw up a little in our mouths in the OT period. How can you not? Chad was awful, but even with his PATHETIC performance, we should have won. Three quarters with no more offense....it's not on the kicker, even a mediocre kicker. It's on the coaching staff. Terrible. We deserve more. Our players deserve more.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
Never been more disgusted walking out of the Rent. Never.
So agreed. Never been more angry with a loss in a lot of years....a lot of years. Hated today. Hated Pasqaloni. Not sure if I'll get over that disgust.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
That's number 1B for me. We just lost to Temple less than 2 years removed from a BCS bowl. Could this cost us a conference invite?
We don't deserve a Pop Warner invite. We all bitch about the lack of respect, but imagine anyone on a national level watching this snoozer? Worse than watching us not even show up for the Rutgers game. Embarrasing. Terrible.

Reaction Score
I can't think of another person who has done so little in their occupation like Coach P, and still has a job. Well, I guess you can say Obama, but he'll be out of a job soon enough!!:):p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom