Worst finisher in Uconn history | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Worst finisher in Uconn history

Status
Not open for further replies.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
LOLOLOL @ this facking thread. As soon as it was posted Boat started to tear it up with drive-and-kicks to Giff.

Thanks for the MOJO

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Boat played great last night. I understand he is easy to criticize, but you absolutely cannot knock on him when he goes for 11pts, 6 assists, and 4 rebounds. In addition to very important drive and kicks that let Niels heat up.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I think we need to keep piling it on Boatright. It's been working so far.
If it weren't for him they could have won by 50+ last night. He is the worst player to ever put on a UConn jersey.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If this thread is not about Alex Oriakhi it should be deleted. All other choices are null and void.

He would some great moves to get to the rim and then miss the bunny, over and over and over.......

Reaction Score
Mentioned this before, he just needs to start going off one foot to get his layup off quicker. I don't think I've ever seen him not come to a stop and go off two feet. It takes a 5'9 guy too long to get up to the rim off two feet when the lane is congested.

Reaction Score
Mentioned this before, he just needs to start going off one foot to get his layup off quicker. I don't think I've ever seen him not come to a stop and go off two feet. It takes a 5'9 guy too long to get up to the rim off two feet when the lane is congested.

He's a natural 2 foot jumper though, I think it's just a flaw he has to live with because I don't think that's something you can change, especially at this point since if you watch all of his HS stuff he was going off of 2 feet back then as well. He tried going off one foot after he made that nice move to get by the defense for a layup in the 2nd half and he looked awkward as hell, lol, he ended up missing the layup.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Yeah Boat misses layups but most of the time he is bumped, hit or hacked. Even Bazz and Kemba misses at times. Al Lewis missed so many dunks it became comical. In all honesty, I think DD has missed the most ridiculously easy throwdowns this year alone.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
This thread is unnecessary but if you're going to call someone a dumba* , use the right your(you're).
Everybody around here is very sensitive about this subject! :D

Your! You're!

Reaction Score
He's a natural 2 foot jumper though, I think it's just a flaw he has to live with because I don't think that's something you can change, especially at this point since if you watch all of his HS stuff he was going off of 2 feet back then as well. He tried going off one foot after he made that nice move to get by the defense for a layup in the 2nd half and he looked awkward as hell, lol, he ended up missing the layup.
I've asked a scout the difference between one and two foot explosiveness, said if you could do one you can do the other. Boatright is definitely a natural two foot jumper, however he still has untapped potential in the ways he uses his gifts.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
I think nolan is… but he's awesome. and still only a sophomore…
by his senior year he could be much more improved…

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
If this thread is not about Alex Oriakhi it should be deleted. All other choices are null and void.

He would some great moves to get to the rim and then miss the bunny, over and over and over..

Curtis Kelly did the exact same things and was 10x worse than Alex. Curtis had all the fundamental post moves but would miss every time--- and then get yanked by JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom