Worst CR "info" and "sources?" | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Worst CR "info" and "sources?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was 15 months ago and UConn is still in the AAC and the AD bolted

I think it went something like, "You know, if any of the P5 conferences expands UConn might get some consideration. You're up, your turn to throw."

146757709410727.gif

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Sure loser.

What was Skiblets' info again, or the car wash person? What stocks do they like? Where do they think KD will sign?

Obsess much!

Let it go and move on

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Changing the subject without creating a new thread. I was on a bike ride this lovely Sunday morning and passed a political sign which got me thinking about the "lawsuit". Would we be in the ACC if not for the grandstand action? If we had been selected instead of BC, would you keep them out by holding a grudge? I think business wise, we should be in. It bothers me that he who shall be named has never said it was a mistake and tried to make amends He just shows up at parades and acts like his actions have not seriously damaged the program

Bike ride? Are you the doooooood?

My guess at your question is that in the end it didn't matter.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
What is the point of this thread? Are we blaming Internet posters for UConn not being in a P5 league?

Reaction Score
Does anyone know the if Skiblets has an ex-wife? If yes I am betting her maiden name initials are JSM and was she born in 1970.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You clearly have no sense of humor.

Can we please lock this thread? Same kind of crap nelson pulls, except OP is foaming at his mouth.

And he's still using the quote function incorrectly as well. Over and over again.

As for the actual answer to the original question, the most uninformed people I have seen on CR are the normal beat reporters for various schools across the country. Nobody is more deluded about the process and what is involved than them. Most are overly football focused, have no understanding of how cable or TV markets work and are generally ignorant of every school but their own.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
And he's still using the quote function incorrectly as well. Over and over again.

I've avoided post so as to not give the thread a bump, but geesh, just stop replying to the idiot and all this crap goes away.

So JSM...

Thank you for your interest in Connecticut Basketball.

Reaction Score
I'm the idiot? Did I post some supposed info that is obviously inaccurate? How would you use to describe them?

I've avoided post so as to not give the thread a bump, but geesh, just stop replying to the idiot and all this crap goes away.

So JSM...

Thank you for your interest in Connecticut Basketball.

Reaction Score
I just spoke to the BB forum board and I proposed a trade. I told them we'd give JSM1970 back and in return we'd take Chief00, and his beeches along with BillyShea and a future 2020 idiot draft pick. Waiting for a response. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Need to somehow include Nelson in a 3 way deal, although who doesn't enjoy his unbiased and insightful posts on the Cesspool

I just spoke to the BB forum board and I proposed a trade. I told them we'd give JSM1970 back and in return we'd take Chief00, and his beeches along with BillyShea and a future 2020 idiot draft pick. Waiting for a response. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
But positing after your cornhole game @ the 2015 Spring game makes you credible??

Why is there a question mark at the end of this statement?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Hi JSM,

Take a moment to peruse through this thread and consider how many people are in agreement with you.

Then, consider how many people think you are completely off the mark and want you to be quiet.

I'm interested in seeing how your findings measure up to mine.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
But positing after your cornhole game @ the 2015 Spring game makes you credible??
The guy in my group who has the corn hole set was not at the 2015 Spring game. I don'the know what you are talking about.

Reaction Score
I wonder if the OP was talking about me.

I live in Austin, my wife's an alumna, I know beaucoup alumni, I've posted a lot of thoughts and opinions.

I can't recall ever professing to have any inside knowledge.

The only thing I really know is that Kirk Bohls is an idiot.

Reaction Score
I think you're right, the info was spot on, we just all missed the part that he was talking about the AAC

Hi JSM,

Take a moment to peruse through this thread and consider how many people are in agreement with you.

Then, consider how many people think you are completely off the mark and want you to be quiet.

I'm interested in seeing how your findings measure up to mine.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Did anyone create a message mix tape of the worst CR speculation and predictions with date/time stamps? That would be priceless.

I would nominate the Skiblets post after the 2015 spring game. Geez that is the worst "tip" in history. The Car Wash info is terrible, but who ever took a guy from Wake Forest as "connected?"

Who is the dude who lives next to a dude in TX who knows a UT alum who knows another alum that has a connection with another alum that says the B12 could expand?

There is no bigger on this board than you. Can I post that here or do I have to save that for the mix tape thread?

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
I just came here for the lulz. I was not disappointed.

Reaction Score
Who on the BB board approved that deal?
No way we give up Chief. What would we do without those briefs?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Did anyone create a message mix tape of the worst CR speculation and predictions with date/time stamps? That would be priceless.

I would nominate the Skiblets post after the 2015 spring game. Geez that is the worst "tip" in history. The Car Wash info is terrible, but who ever took a guy from Wake Forest as "connected?"

Who is the dude who lives next to a dude in TX who knows a UT alum who knows another alum that has a connection with another alum that says the B12 could expand?

Not sure about the worst CR predictions, but some guy on the MBB said that Draymond Green was an average player, if you can believe it!!!

Reaction Score
He's very overrated. He plays in a wide open system so has opportunities to get good looks, rebounds, etc. 2/3s of his assists are just rotational passes to Steph or Klay and that make a shot. He's certainly 100x better than a guy like DeAndre Daniels who was drafted in a similar spot and will be lucky to ever make a roster.

Not sure about the worst CR predictions, but some guy on the MBB said that Draymond Green was an average player, if you can believe it!!!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the love Fishy. So, if I posted BS CR info would that help or hurt me?

Because I was in line at Chipolte recently, and....

There is no bigger on this board than you. Can I post that here or do I have to save that for the mix tape thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom