• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)

Worst Commercials Ever

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
I didn't even need to open this thread to know Cars 4 Kids would be brought up in the OP.

Those Vonage commercials from the early-mid 2000s had terrible music.

Kars 4 Kids is truely awful.

I can’t stand the commercials during March Madness, World Cup, etc. where they rotate the same 7 or 8 commercials for weeks.

ZooCougar

Shut Up Carl.
No hate for the Apple Commercial? That commercial is sadder than a Tracy Chapman single.

Rocktheworld

Posting on the Boneyard is Fun Again
On TV, Radio or Sattelite.

First up.

The AWFUL apple ad with the son “story of an artist”. I was going to post the video but I would feel bad spreading that nonsense.
With the purposefully awfully sung awful song? Yeah that crap needs to die in a fire

Second.

1-877 Cars 4 Kids. Just kill me.
Man that takes me back (even though I’m only 27). Grew up religiously listening to WFAN with dad in the car, became a kind of habit.

Then one summer I worked at the cart barn at a golf course, mostly on my own charging and moving carts, with no company besides some crummy radio. I could feel my sanity slip with each introductory set of notes for that terrible jingle.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
No hate for the Apple Commercial? That commercial is sadder than a Tracy Chapman single.
I was telling someone the other day I have no idea how Apple has the following it does - that commerical alone makes me never want to see their logo again.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Kars4Kids is even worse when you find out it hides the fact it’s a front for a religious charity.

ZooCougar

Shut Up Carl.
Kars4 Kids is a Jewish charity apparently with the goal of connecting kids to their Jewish heritage.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Kars4 Kids is a Jewish charity apparently with the goal of connecting kids to their Jewish heritage.
"In 2017, the Minnesota Attorney General conducted a compliance review and submitted a 300 page report to the IRS. The report found that only 44% of funds raised by Kars4Kids went to good works, and that the charity had invested in a Ponzi scheme, in addition to losing $9.2 million from real estate projects controlled by the second cousin of the Kars4Kids CEO."