Worst case scenario | The Boneyard

Worst case scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fortebleedsblue

Uconn holds right barely loses PP doesn't look ad bad. I wove rather been blown out. All my UM friends that ce are bitching they didn't win by enough an inhave to deal with it n they wonder why I'm in a bad mood.. Michigan is better in everything ... Bball, fball academics

Reaction Score
Michigan is better in football and academics but they certainly aren't better in basketball. As for your Michigan friends they should shut up, this Michigan team sucks and should've lost to two crummy teams the past 2 weeks.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Michigan beat us in bball a few years ago n were in the natioanl championship last year...

Woo.

We've won three national championships in the past 15 years.

In each of our championship games, someone other than us lost - Michigan can go compare d--- sizes with their fellow also-rans.

Reaction Score
Michigan beat us in bball a few years ago n were in the natioanl championship last year...
...and UConn won the championship in 2011. What is your point, do you honestly think Michigan has a better basketball program than us??? Michigan won the championship over Seton Hall on a horrible call by the refs, that was in 1989.

Reaction Score
Uconn holds right barely loses PP doesn't look ad bad. I wove rather been blown out. All my UM friends that ce are bitching they didn't win by enough an inhave to deal with it n they wonder why I'm in a bad mood.. Michigan is better in everything ... Bball, fball academics
Grammar my man, try and make your posts understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom