Worse than Pasqualoni | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Worse than Pasqualoni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
But, hey, we now lead the country in recruiting slow 6'6" TE/DE/LB prospects with minimal to no other FBS offers, something we couldn't say when PP was coach.

And this is the problem. Yes Bobby-Boy D is terrible, but the athletic talent on this team is awful. This team would struggle against Trinity. It's gotten to the point that it's hard to identify the biggest deficiency. The O-line?, the QB? The DB's? The oh so slow D-Line.?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
well, at least Bob is enthusiastic while losing, Paul was never enthusiastic

that's all I got

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni tried to win.
Diaco comes into games with no game plan except to play as many kids as possible.

Pasqualoni couldn't win.
Diaco doesn't know how to win.

This is not a defense of Pasqualoni.
It is an indictment of 2-10.

Reaction Score
Sadly I agree with pal. Listening to Diaco yesterday one gets the sense that he has no idea what is wrong and no clue as to how to fix things. Guy is just so far over his head he seems like the guy t Rutgers before Schiano.

Reaction Score
One thing is for certain that Diaco is so far over his head. He has no idea how to be a head coach. I said it a zillion times since the Maine game that he needs to take his training wheels and go learn how to coach at a local high school first.

We need to end this experiment now.

Reaction Score
We are so broken offensively that we would struggle to have a winning record in the league that URI, UNH, Maine and James Madison play in. We are paying the price for BD not having any idea how to get results on this side of the ball. The AD has to make BD accept that big change is needed and approve what BD comes up with for personel moves to address this on the coaching staff.

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni was fired because there the culture was broken. You don't get fired 4 games into a season along with your primary assistant simply because you are losing games. There had to be more to it than that.

Diaco may prove to be incapable of winning and may eventually get the ax, but it won't be for what a lot of the problems were with P.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I'm a simple man. A major factor in my evaluating coaches is how often I have to scream at the TV:

Edsall: 4 or 5 times per year.
Pasqualoni: 4 or 5 times per game.
Diaco: 4 or 5 times per quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members