OT: - World Cup 2018 | Page 45 | The Boneyard

OT: World Cup 2018

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sterling just never comes through. I like Vardy better.

Reaction Score
so we now witness a bunch of guys raised in a culture where drug cartels rule every aspect of life, acting like it.
I LOVVVE it when someone who has never been to a country comments so strongly about it as if they know it. Just stop. Seriously, before you sound even more ignorant than you already do. This might sound harsh but actually it is a very heavy, but friendly suggestion that you quit asap in regards to comments like this.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Omg that was amazing. Let’s have England blow it as an early 4th of July present for us

Reaction Score
Rarely, is it smart to clearly hold, then obviously trip an opponent directly in front of even "a bit biased ref"
OH yes refs from Canada, USA and New Zealand are not at all biased, get off it man.... So why no ref from Iran, Korea, Nigeria, France, Ghana, Czech repb etc. Almost anywhere. Could you imagine if the refs were from Spain, Ecuador and Peru for this match? Because that is basically what we have but for England. I am sitting next to some British supporters who even admit how odd the ref selection is but shrug their shoulders too. Come on, be objective.

Reaction Score
I'll say this for soccer - as dull as it is the majority of the average match, it often can find late dramatics.

Reaction Score
OH yes refs from Canada, USA and New Zealand are not at all biased, get off it man.... blah blah blah. Come on, be objective.
To be fair, I don't give 2 hoots which nation wins and your post stating the refs were "a bit biased" was absolutely unclear. Conveniently, you also opted not to clarify and refrained from providing any supporting evidence. Particularly at that point in the game, what were your examples of purported English bias?

When Geiger reffed Colombia's 2014 World Cup defeat of Greece, were your nickers equally out of alignment? Come on, be objective without your Colombiana spousal blinders.

"This will be the sixth World Cup match for the 43-year-old former math teacher from Beachwood, New Jersey, and the third at this tournament. He refereed Portugal's 1-0 win over Morocco and Germany's 2-0 loss to South Korea, which eliminated the defending champions.

Four years ago in Brazil, Geiger worked Chile's 2-0 win over Spain and Colombia's 3-0 victory against Greece in the group stage, and France's 2-0 win over Nigeria in the round of 16
."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A Colombian literally headbutted an English player in the chest and then went to his chin, and only got a yellow. Yeah, total bias there

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
England missing chance after chance. It will be really sad to see another match go to PKs.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
England missing chance after chance. It will be really sad to see another match go to PKs.

They haven't been able to get their headers down all day.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
They've haven't been able to get their headers down all day.

And Trippier really is very consistent sending in solid balls from the corner.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Why, they did this without their best player?

Because England was clearly the better team all match? I felt the same way with Spain and Russia. Now Croatia and Denmark, that was a true draw.

Fortunately this one worked out.

Poe

Reaction Score
Because England was clearly the better team all match? I felt the same way with Spain and Russia. Now Croatia and Denmark, that was a true draw.

Fortunately this one worked out.

I didn’t think it was that clear. England couldn’t even score a legitimate goal against a team without its best player.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
I really try to love everyone, but I’ve met like 20 brits in my life and only two have been cool

I've met over 100 and they've all been cool.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom