OT: - World Cup 2018 | Page 50 | The Boneyard

OT: World Cup 2018

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Belgium/France will be a fantastic matchup.

I was hoping for Brazil France. Would have been all time. France should handle Belgium.

The own goal really changed the tenor of this one. Not having casemiro was high for Brazil.

Reaction Score
I watched the match on BBC (so much better than fox and too many crowd shots and inane blah blah blah) and agree with BBC commentators about neymar. Cut the nonsense with the dives and rolling around. Luckily the refs in the Belgium match did not buy his dramatics today and basically told him to knock it off. Sure, it was no yellow, technically they are allowed to give yellows for theatrics but it is a step in the right direction. VERY INTERESTING to see what happens to Brazil when refs don't bite on these over dramatic showings like today, kudos to a well reffed match. Play the game right, without the diving. A Swiss publication found that, not counting the Belgium match neymar spent an astonishing 14 total minutes on the ground in the first 4 matches. Now he can roll his way back to Brazil, adios, good riddance!!!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I don't typically associate goulasch with Belgium & France, but you could be a fan of Croatian gulas @8893? I'll enjoy Belgian beer, French wine, and Croatian shell fish. Swedish, English & russkie food, not so much!
Did a semester in the Netherlands and frites mit goulash was one of my go-tos from the frites vendors because it was the most substantial. Also enjoyed the curries, spicy peanut sauce and mayo. And, of course, ketchup.

Reaction Score
I think Sweden pull the upset tomorrow. With their defense, if they get the lead, England may be hard pressed to get level. England can’t be saved by penalty calls forever, can they?

Reaction Score
Brazil. Damn.

What really stinks is France Brazil would have been the nuts
You're not wrong, but why won't Belgium v France be just as good a game? I think Belgium will win it all, they're loaded. So is France, but I just give the nod to Belgium, they've played more consistently than France.

Both teams have two of the best keepers in the world so I can see one team outplaying the other, but one of the keepers making a couple incredible saves that win the game for them. I think it will be a fantastic game, but I got the Red Devils.

Reaction Score
I don't typically associate goulasch with Belgium & France, but you could be a fan of Croatian gulas @8893? I'll enjoy Belgian beer, French wine, and Croatian shell fish. Swedish, English & russkie food, not so much!
One of the best steak houses I ever went to was in London.

The head chef/menu was Argentinian. :D

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
What a header. All they score on are crosses and headers

Reaction Score
Sweden is just not that good. They should have called Zlatan up one more time.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
England is a slightly better version of Portugal from the Euro.

Reaction Score
Lucky the halftime whistle blew, sweden was a tire fire in the closing minutes

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
England is just better. If their attackers other than Kane learn to actually put the ball on net, they’d be even better.

Slim chance they can beat the winner of France Belgium, but I expect them to get there.

Reaction Score
England is just better. If their attackers other than Kane learn to actually put the ball on net, they’d be even better.

Slim chance they can beat the winner of France Belgium, but I expect them to get there.

they play winner of Russia/ Croatia.

Croatia should make it to the final from this side of the bracket

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom