wolfe | The Boneyard

wolfe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His only nemesis has been foul trouble, most of which seem to be ticky tacky. He has played well in spots and 12 and 9 vs a strong NC State team is very good. Just don't throw passes at half court after steals...LOL;)

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
His only nemesis has been foul trouble, most of which seem to be ticky tacky. He has played well in spots and 12 and 9 vs a strong NC State team is very good. Just don't throw passes at half court after steals...LOL;)

What, you don't see him as a "point center," leading the break off the bounce? Still, he's giving us better play than most would have dreamed of. WOLF (not Wolfe) has some moxie and there will be some bad with the good.

H

huskymagic

Mauconn hows it going its been a while. I have been saying Wolf should be starting because he has some serious size and skills that can really help this UCONN team. Olander is abysmal most of the time, and Daniels is playing out of position, and cant score in the post.

We need to see the Wolf man in the starting lineup if we want this team to make some noise in Big East play.

Reaction Score
Mauconn hows it going its been a while. I have been saying Wolf should be starting because he has some serious size and skills that can really help this UCONN team. Olander is abysmal most of the time, and Daniels is playing out of position, and cant score in the post.

We need to see the Wolf man in the starting lineup if we want this team to make some noise in Big East play.

The magicman is baaack......all good here.....agree on Wolf and if he stays out of foul trouble he will be fine in the middle.......Tyler might be better coming off the bench for now.....

Reaction Score
Olander simply wasn't as bad yesterday as everyone here seems to think. I'm frankly shocked at the comments. It could be that Wolf played so well in his minutes that naturally people make a comparison. Those of you who watch the game again will see Olander play his best 10 minutes of the year for the first 1/4 of the game. He screwed up once on the Leslie putback in the second half, but I saw a lot of activity from him, boxing out, keeping the ball alive.

Reaction Score
Olander simply wasn't as bad yesterday as everyone here seems to think. I'm frankly shocked at the comments. It could be that Wolf played so well in his minutes that naturally people make a comparison. Those of you who watch the game again will see Olander play his best 10 minutes of the year for the first 1/4 of the game. He screwed up once on the Leslie putback in the second half, but I saw a lot of activity from him, boxing out, keeping the ball alive.

I thought Tyler played good in the beginning of the game, he was abysmal after that and it seemed like NC State went on a run whenver he was in the game, culminating in that stretch towards the end where NC State pulled ahead for good and he got beat down the floor by Howell beat him down the floor for that putback and KO was visibly disgusted with Tyler's effort. I'm in the "play Wolf more" camp if he can avoid the ticky tack fouls which he did in this game. Much better finisher inside and though he can't rebound out of his area the rebounds that he can get to pretty much stick to his hands, and he's just as good a passer as Tyler and an overall better offensive player. Tyler is pretty much a non entity on offense right now and his rebounding issues are well documented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom