WNBA Thread - Post Olympics | Page 13 | The Boneyard

WNBA Thread - Post Olympics

Reaction Score
Yes, Last Mercury Broadcast said she was cleared to play.
Hartley was playing extremely well last season before everything... Phoenix has the pieces to win it all I think, whatever Hartley can contribute will help. Outside of their Big 3, offense seems to get stuck for them.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Hartley was playing extremely well last season before everything... Phoenix has the pieces to win it all I think, whatever Hartley can contribute will help. Outside of their Big 3, offense seems to get stuck for them.

Bria will be fine with her tough rehab coach

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

This is in no way a slight towards Izzy Harrison, but I feel as if so many of these teams are playing negative cha-cha's: One step forward, two back.
Get a win, lose a player that had a lot to do with it.

Dallas has -- and probably is -- without Sabally for the rest of the regular season. And now, Harrison, who has really risen to the challenge is out for a game that could've given them some breathing.

Can't expect the rookies to step up to Harrison's level and Alarie has been concentrating more on defense and rebounding. Will be interesting to see how Dallas goes at this tomorrow.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
MN on a 2nd Q blitzkrieg. Just blowing them out of the gym, 44-23. Tina is back but is not imposing her will. Pheesa very good start for a change out of the gate.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Now Hines-Allen is out, along w/ EDD. They can't catch a break.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
What happened?
No idea, just saw that she has a DNP still.

Mystics w/ a nice rally in Q3, then getting curb stomped in the 4th quarter.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Powers is a great addition for the Lynx. High Octane.
Yes, she scored well tonight but she makes too many unwise decisions and forces too many shots. Sometimes she acts as if she wants to be more than she is and shoots too much, especially when no one is under the basket except the other team. If she can score the rest of the season like she did tonight she will be an asset but, she seems too interested in playing to the crowd. However, based on comments from the announcers, the coach is very pleased with her play.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Yes, she scored well tonight but she makes too many unwise decisions and forces too many shots. Sometimes she acts as if she wants to be more than she is and shoots too much, especially when no one is under the basket except the other team. If she can score the rest of the season like she did tonight she will be an asset but, she seems too interested in playing to the crowd. However, based on comments from the announcers, the coach is very pleased with her play.
I’m definitely with you — live by the sword, die by the sword. I used to feel the same way about McBride, but I’ve noticed that often when she bricked a few shots, I’ll see in the box score that she took only 7 or 8 shots in the game.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Chicago w/ nearly a perfect opening quarter. Shooting 70% from the floor, assists on all but one of the made FG, and zero TOs. Up 8 on Las Vegas.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Chicago w/ nearly a perfect opening quarter. Shooting 70% from the floor, assists on all but one of the made FG, and zero TOs. Up 8 on Las Vegas.

Steph continuing her hot shooting. Ends Q1 with a sweet 3pt shot

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Why does Chelsea Gray fade away on every shot she takes? So unnecessary, makes it harder than it needs to be.

Aces had closed to within 3, but Sky push it back to 8 at the break. It's been the Candace Parker FT exhibition the last several minutes.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
What in the world? Stokes has at least 3 or 4 blocks today. She's only been credited with 1. The official score keeper has some 'splaining to do.

edit--fun back and forth game, Sky up 3 heading into Q4

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
It's turning into a Quigley vs. Plum shootout down the stretch.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Chicago has 30 assists on 33 made buckets. That's amazing.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Aces playing thru Wilson, and she can't hit anything today. She's killing them. Should be going thru Plum and Williams.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Well now Plum isn't hitting, but it was already too late. 3 straight empty possessions going to Wilson put them in a position where they couldn't win. 7-21, 18 pts. compared to Williams' 14 points on 10 FGA and Plum's 23 on 15 FGA. Do the math.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Dream get their first win since June 29th. You read that right. Now w/ a 1/2 game lead over Indiana for worst record in the league.

And the 4 team, who can back into the playoffs shuffle continues. Dallas is short handed, I'll give them that.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
Will Seattle sink to 5th in the standings? Can Las Vegas hold off Minnesota and/or Phoenix for the #2 seed? A lot to be determined in the 3-5 games teams have remaining.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom