WNBA League Pass | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WNBA League Pass

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
May 7, 2018 - You can now subscribe to the WNBA League Pass for $16.99. I just did. All 3 games played today are available for replay. Enjoy the games. :cool:

Edit - Retraction. I was in error when I reported that preseason games are available for viewing, they are not.
My apologies for any confusion this may have caused. I saw the games on the list last evening, and without clicking on them assumed they could be watched. I was in error. I went back a moment ago and clicked on one of the games. I then received a message that preseason game will not be available.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
May 7, 2018 - You can now subscribe to the WNBA League Pass for $16.99. I just did. All 3 games played today are available for replay. Enjoy the games. :cool:
All I get is the initial screen. How do I get to the game selections? I should get a calendar.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
All I get is the initial screen. How do I get to the game selections? I should get a calendar.

Same here. I got the auto-renewal e-mail and yet I have no access tonight. :(

Reaction Score
I checked my account a weak ago and it had me with a box checked for auto renewal. I checked my account to day and the box is gone and it says I have no subscriptions. ??????? It also does not show any way to get a subscription. ???? Very strange. It gives me access to stats but no games?

Carnac

Reaction Score
I checked my account a weak ago and it had me with a box checked for auto renewal. I checked my account to day and the box is gone and it says I have no subscriptions. ??????? It also does not show any way to get a subscription. ???? Very strange. It gives me access to stats but no games?

Use the link below, and hit the "Buy now" button to subscribe. Check your bank statement BEFORE you do this to make sure they have not already debited or charged your account. Good luck. :cool:

[LINK]

Carnac

Reaction Score
Same here. I got the auto-renewal e-mail and yet I have no access tonight. :(

Check your bank statement. They might not have charged your card yet. If they haven't, that's why you don't have access. Subscribe via the "buy now" button, then remove or delete the "auto renew" feature on your account if you can. You don't want to be charge twice. I always renew by using a temporary 1 time use credit card number from my bank (the card is only good for 60 days), so they can't renew it the next year automatically. I have to renew it manually. I don't like auto renewals, I never have.

Edit - Retraction. I was in error when I reported that preseason games are available for viewing, they are not.
My apologies for any confusion this may have caused. I saw the games on the list last evening, and without clicking on them assumed they could be watched. I was in error. I went back a moment ago and clicked on one of the games. I then received a message that preseason game will not be available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
Thanks Scoop! I was going to wait a few days before attempting what you suggested for precisely the reasons you gave. It gave me an option to buy a subscription logged out but not logged in. Heck I can wait until the reg season starts for that matter before taking any action.

Reaction Score
Yesterday I checked on WNBA LEAGUE PASS.COM and under MY SUBSCRIPTIONS it says I don't have any! But this morning I got an e-mail from PAYPAL with a receipt for $16.99! Then I went back on the WNBA and it still says I have NO SUBSCRIPTIONS! Every year they make it as confusing as possible for their fans to watch the games!
Last year the CT SUN played in LA vs the Sparks and it was blacked out here! How is that possible? I can understand if the Sparks were playing at Mohegan Sun and they didn't want to effect the gate for the home game, but in LA?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score

I just got this response:

Your order was processed and you are all set for the 2018 WNBA season no further actions required. WNBA League Pass will not be broadcasting WNBA Preseason games and access to the services will begin at the start of the Regular Season on May 18

Reaction Score
I thought I would wait them out and when I just checked it appears they have finally processed my subscription. When I clicked on launch it appears that all the games for 5-12, tomorrow, will be available for viewing. Well will see? If you want to watch those games it might be worth the try. Seems it just takes them quite a while to process anything.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
As stated above, I don't think the preseason is broadcast on LeaguePass. I fell for the tease with last night's Sun game... no go.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
As stated above, I don't think the preseason is broadcast on LeaguePass. I fell for the tease with last night's Sun game... no go.
You are correct. Click on any game and it says "preseason game not televised". What a joke. It's only $16 or so, but still, for people interested in the WNBA (and apparently it's precious few), they make it hard as hell that's for damn sure.

Reaction Score
Was looking at the WNBA schedule of games and have yet to find one on WNBA league pass. So far the ESPN , twitter and NBAtv have listed games. How many games are we getting for $16.99 very few. What a mess.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
same for moi - I will look for the auto-renew to hit my account on May 7 or shortly thereafter

Everyone will have their own opinion (of course) but I think $16.99 is a great deal.

Who knows, we may get treated to some more performances like this one(!) ---- make sure to watch to the end, and check out the reaction from the coaches and bench players at the buzzer! Super MJ !

Mo totally stole that game.

Reaction Score
Was looking at the WNBA schedule of games and have yet to find one on WNBA league pass. So far the ESPN , twitter and NBAtv have listed games. How many games are we getting for $16.99 very few. What a mess.

All the NBA TV games also broadcast on League Pass... no blockage of any sort. Plus games are archived on League Pass in case you missed them live.

Reaction Score
All the NBA TV games also broadcast on League Pass... no blockage of any sort. Plus games are archived on League Pass in case you missed them live.
I get NBA tv as part of my cable package, so i really do not need WNBA League Pass. I can DVR the game if i cannot watch it live.

Reaction Score
League Pass is the best deal in all of pro basketball (including the NBA). I got the auto renewal and will watch many games this season.

Reaction Score
I am getting more ticked off every day. They finally did bill me and it registers when i access league pass on my computer. However I would rather watch via my Amazon fire TV. I can access WNBA league pass via Silk or Firefox and it puts me through to my account but when I sign it does not register that I have made the purchase for this season. I attempted to contact their help line via E-mail but it says the site doesn't exist.

Well perhaps I have access through my cable package via NBA tv.

Reaction Score
I am getting more ticked off every day. They finally did bill me and it registers when i access league pass on my computer. However I would rather watch via my Amazon fire TV. I can access WNBA league pass via Silk or Firefox and it puts me through to my account but when I sign it does not register that I have made the purchase for this season. I attempted to contact their help line via E-mail but it says the site doesn't exist.

Well perhaps I have access through my cable package via NBA tv.

Same with me. Never signed up for auto renewal. Had same experience. Tried to email them and they could care less. At least I can watch on NBA tv right now but seeing all those empty seats and seeing their non existent email connection makes me sad about the future of this league.

Reaction Score
Same with me. Never signed up for auto renewal. Had same experience. Tried to email them and they could care less. At least I can watch on NBA tv right now but seeing all those empty seats and seeing their non existent email connection makes me sad about the future of this league.
Well I stupidly did not undo my auto renewal by design. Still after I looked at the NBA tv WNBA games schedule listed Swish ( which I also get from by cable provider ) add the games on both ESPN and Twitter I feel like a fool for paying 16.99 for games I already had access to. NBATV shows a lot of games. And with them and ESPN I can DVR them as well and never have to use my computer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom