WNBA Fantasy Basketball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WNBA Fantasy Basketball

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Just a reminder that our league will auto draft tomorrow!

Tag or message me if you want or need help with the how to!

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Just a reminder that our league will auto draft tomorrow!

Tag or message me if you want or need help with the how to!
When I went to the bracket it said auto draft is May 1. Is that wrong and it's actually tomorrow?

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
When I went to the bracket it said auto draft is May 1. Is that wrong and it's actually tomorrow?
You’re right. Look at me thinking I was on top of it and setting my stuff up.

Offer always stands if anyone needs help. :)

TheFarmFan

Reaction Score
You’re right. Look at me thinking I was on top of it and setting my stuff up.

Offer always stands if anyone needs help. :)
Can you help with all top forwards/centers being way more draft worthy than the top guards? ;)

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Hi, everyone! Don't forget to set your daily lineups! I was clicking through the scoreboard last night and saw a lot of folks with players on the bench who could have been giving them points. You can do it as far ahead as you want!

Not that I mind kicking everyone's tail, but I'd like to at least know y'all were giving it your best shot. :rolleyes:
1653308276558.png

TheFarmFan

Reaction Score
Thanks for the reminder! Having only ever participated in Fantasy Football leagues, I had no idea this required daily (as opposed to weekly) maintenance. I'll confess I kind of don't think it's realistic I'll be able to stay on top of this every day, so I guess apologies to those of you in the Western Conference who won't get to benefit as much from my mismanagement. ;)
Hi, everyone! Don't forget to set your daily lineups! . . . You can do it as far ahead as you want!
Re: that, I assume you can't trade players in advance, right? My problem seems to be that I end up with too many players with games on the same day, then no players on the next one, and the only way to fix that is to trade them, but then those trades apply to all games going forward. There's no way around that, right? (I.e., you can schedule your starting lineup in advance, but only from the same set of players.)

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Thanks for the reminder! Having only ever participated in Fantasy Football leagues, I had no idea this required daily (as opposed to weekly) maintenance. I'll confess I kind of don't think it's realistic I'll be able to stay on top of this every day, so I guess apologies to those of you in the Western Conference who won't get to benefit as much from my mismanagement. ;)
You can set it once a week and, barring injury, you'll be mostly fine.
Re: that, I assume you can't trade players in advance, right? My problem seems to be that I end up with too many players with games on the same day, then no players on the next one, and the only way to fix that is to trade them, but then those trades apply to all games going forward. There's no way around that, right? (I.e., you can schedule your starting lineup in advance, but only from the same set of players.)
I don't think so. If you can, I haven't figured it out.

Based on the number of players available and the number of roster spots we all have, it doesn't make a ton of sense to add/drop players trying to follow the schedule. This week you might be overloaded on a day, but the next week it'll likely be more spread out. Trying to avoid having more than two players from a given team seems to give the best scheduling balance, but after that, just try to assemble the best top to bottom roster that you can and let it play out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom