OT: - WNBA expansion | Page 3 | The Boneyard

OT: WNBA expansion

Reaction Score
#1 by far is Toronto no clue how they haven't realized that by now.
#2 I feel a lot of teams in the coast lately so a Midwest team would be nice. I say Kansas city, they have shown out in MLS and I bet Patrick Mahomes would be an owner. Cause you know he's kind of good at qb and has a few dollars. ;)

Reaction Score
#1 by far is Toronto no clue how they haven't realized that by now.
#2 I feel a lot of teams in the coast lately so a Midwest team would be nice. I say Kansas city, they have shown out in MLS and I bet Patrick Mahomes would be an owner. Cause you know he's kind of good at qb and has a few dollars. ;)

Im wary of smaller markets that have pro baseball. Not just for fans but for media coverage. CT LV Indi are the only W metros not in the top 16 population, and none have MLB.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I’m all for expansion. But. They might want to fix some other issues first. Especially the silly playoff system. Someone will probably make the playoffs with 12-13 wins. And someone with 21-22 wins can get knocked out with a single bad game against one of those teams. Why not have half the teams make it and have a single-round bye for two teams and a two-of-three round for teams 3-6?

And the season scheduling is rather silly, too. A couple of weeks ago, some teams had played FIVE more games than others. And Minnesota is in the second of three consecutive games against Indiana almost at the end of the season. I think someone played eight of nine games on the road at some point.

Fixing some of that would make the game more interesting and would be much easier than expansion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom