WNBA draft results | Page 3 | The Boneyard

WNBA draft results

Reaction Score
About Gustafson, she would post up, receive a pass, and faster than immediately put up a shot off the glass that was successful a high percentage of time. Really impressed me in college.

Reaction Score
Warms my heart, Mamma E deserves this recognition for all she has given to the game and UCONN. I hope she has a storied career and achieves her dreams.
Looking at the Seattle camp roster, 9 players are very certain to stick.
Russell-c, Cunane-c,Magbegor-c/f, Stewart-f,Talbot-f,Williams-f, Bird-g, January-g, Loyd-g.
Melbourne will stay overseas this year like, Ezi did, so need 2 guards Prince-g, and Westbrook-g. Hard cap and price for 2nd rounders should work in Evina's favor.

Reaction Score
Looking at the Seattle camp roster, 9 players are very certain to stick.
Russell-c, Cunane-c,Magbegor-c/f, Stewart-f,Talbot-f,Williams-f, Bird-g, January-g, Loyd-g.
Melbourne will stay overseas this year like, Ezi did, so need 2 guards Prince-g, and Westbrook-g. Hard cap and price for 2nd rounders should work in Evina's favor.
Unfortunately, according to statements made by management to the Seattle Times, the cost of re-signing Bird, Stewie and Jewell Lloyd, severely limits their roster this year and they plan on carrying only 11 players. Cunane, Evina and 4 others will be fighting for one spot-- unless management makes some other adjustment and they decide to carry a 12th player. The Storm is not committed to Cunane although they liked her game.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, according to statements made by management to the Seattle Times, the cost of re-signing Bird, Stewie and Jewell Lloyd, severely limits their roster this year and they plan on carrying only 11 players. Cunane, Evina and 4 others will be fighting for one spot-- unless management makes some other adjustment and they decide to carry a 12th player. The Storm is not committed to Cunane although they liked her game.
They have 2 spots open Burke has no value and costs more the either of the 2 second round picks, and I gave the 9 players who are going to stay. If you want to add Prince that would be 10, but the still need 5 guards.
Bird took a lot less in order to save money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom