WIth Maya gone who steps up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

WIth Maya gone who steps up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, among those toughest games she averaged 3.4 fouls per game in those games. I said she fouled out against Baylor which was her 2nd collegiate game against the most challenging center in the country, not very surprising. If a post player averages 3.4 fouls per game against the best competition I consider that to be huge and positive, especially, when it was clear in game play that a number of those games she was being targeted to get her in foul trouble and put her on the bench. This year she has Heather plus Kia behind her. I am very comfortable with that.

Danielle Admas had 109 fouls and 3 FOs, Brittany Griner had 71 fouls and 0 FOs, Nikki Greene for PSU had 114 fouls and 5 FOs, Julia Trogele of PSU had 119 fouls and 9 FOs, Devereaux Peters had 96 and 3 FOs, Becca da Bruzer had 99 fouls and 3 FOs, Chiney O. had 95 and 4 FOs, Khadijah Rushdan had 94 fouls and 2 FOs.

Stef is far from a foul liability in the game and is very capable of managing her game to avoid foul trouble.

Timing of the fouls is also key.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Next year when Breanna Stewart, Moriah Jefferson and Morgan Tuck show up on campus...it is going to be hard to imagine UConn losing any games.

Post Players

Stephanie Dolson
Heather Buck
Kiah Stokes
Michala Johnson
Breanna Stewart
Morgan Tuck
Xylina McDaniels ????

Swing players and guards

Kelly Faris
Kaleena Mosqueda Lewis
Laura Engeln
Caroline Doty
Bria Hartley
Brianna Banks
Moriah Jefferson

Are you kidding me...that is the most ridiculous line-up I have ever seen in WCBB.

Cferr you and I agree. Next season and the next couple of seasons I see undefeated. It is almost unfair.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
This season Geno has depth, experience, only one senior, height, and multiple players at every position. Combinations wont be a hard decision. Play tall play small on either side of the ball. This is going to be a fun season.

Reaction Score
This season Geno has depth, experience, only one senior, height, and multiple players at every position. Combinations wont be a hard decision. Play tall play small on either side of the ball. This is going to be a fun season.

If mojo matters, this could be the worst season in UCONN history.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
If mojo matters, this could be the worst season in UCONN history.
That is the. Horrifying thought. VSUC, however, is doing his best to manage the mojo.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Having one senior is crazy condisering the talent, even scarier when you think that two other players are also on their 4th year in the program.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Having one senior is crazy condisering the talent, even scarier when you think that two other players are also on their 4th year in the program.
And like 4 years ago, the best player may be only a freshman.

Next year, the best player on the team may also be a (different) freshman.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Cferr you and I agree. Next season and the next couple of seasons I see undefeated. It is almost unfair.
I'm with you guys. That combination of talent at least rivals the 2001 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom