Wish that RJ... | The Boneyard

Wish that RJ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

Wish that RJ would be on the team next year. Could you imagine if his leadership was around for another year? He's a pretty large part of this team IMO . He's always pumping up the players on the bench, and he's always screaming for the guys on the court to get back on D. He's a terrific leader, and hopefully Shabazz and Ryan are learning from him .

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I think Boatright wants to be "the guy" in every game and it's lead to him making some pretty boneheaded plays.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
He's all about team. He's the one that helped DD to the bench. Everytime Bazz or Boat come down and launch a brick without even thinking about passing, KO should put him in.

Reaction Score
He's all about team. He's the one that helped DD to the bench. Everytime Bazz or Boat come down and launch a brick without even thinking about passing, KO should put him in.

They both really had a bad game on the offensive end and we escaped with a W........love the RJ, who is fearless, always finds a way to squeeze in those ahead-of-the-field lay ups somehow even with bigger guys coming inn for the block......and I agree he is a great teammate, GREAT teammate it is obvious as hell.....

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Totally different player with a totally different skillset, but RJ reminds me of Marcus White. Just the way they make every minute on the court count, and tend to have an immediate, positive impact when coming off the bench.

Reaction Score
I would love to have him playing next year, but at least he has another year of grad school so he will hopefully practice with the team and sit on the bench. An assistant to the assistant coach type role

Reaction Score
If continues to be 'the' example in play and leadership, like he is doing, the team shouldn't need him next year.

Reaction Score
usually when a non starter has come on the floor in past years, i have felt nervous.

I dont with RJ. i have a very calm feeling. Thats nice.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
RJ is kind of like a player/coach. That phrase always gives me a wonderfully nostalgic feeling.

H

Huskieforlife

Whats nice is, he's not only a great leader. But he can also really ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom