Wish I had good news, but Liberty Bowl... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Wish I had good news, but Liberty Bowl...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Then you two must have stayed in uppity areas the whole time. I have a cousin who was robbed and I am just about positive some kids wanted to steal my bike.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Then you two must have stayed in uppity areas the whole time. I have a cousin who was robbed and I am just about positive some kids wanted to steal my bike.

Well then stay out of the Hartford suburbs because I had about a half dozen bikes stolen growing up.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

I live in Ridgefield, CT and I want to steal your fcking bike!

Jackas*.

Reaction Score
I just want UConn to win the Sept 14th "Punch em in the fuc#^ & mouth BOWL" at the RENT versus Maryland
The sooner everyone moves on from this the better. Worry about making a bowl game first, statements like this makes me think of Mets fans who get happier when the Yankees lose than when the Mets win.

That being said I hope both UConn and Maryland win 4 games and we hire Edsall back after him and pp get fired. We'd be in better shape for the future

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
The sooner everyone moves on from this the better. Worry about making a bowl game first, statements like this makes me think of Mets fans who get happier when the Yankees lose than when the Mets win.

That being said I hope both UConn and Maryland win 4 games and we hire Edsall back after him and pp get fired. We'd be in better shape for the future

The only way that would shape us up for a better future is if we held a press conference to re-introduce FUCRE and then fired him on the spot. He gave up his seat in our foxhole.

Reaction Score

@Motor or pedal?You have to realize NYC is a unique place Butch and not tempt fate but theft can happen anywhere and NYC out of all places that I lived (many) is unusally well policed!I've even slept in parks all night and felt safe!I think its a great city!North Jersey was tough though but it makes you city-wise!

Reaction Score

Butch,NYC ain't for everybody but thats OK!You either love it or hate it but I love the excitement 24/7!!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
There are no issues with NYC here. But let's not forget we Lost the pinstripe bowl. Hoping this year we do pinstripe or better!

Reaction Score
I had my car busted into once. Outside Goldman no less. But that's the extent of any issues that I've had.

Reaction Score
Well then stay out of the Hartford suburbs because I had about a half dozen bikes stolen growing up.
Some crackhead actually asked me if I would call the cops if he took my bike when I was in Bristol. I just quickly responded "yup" with a smile and he was breathing heavily, looking all angry and trying to intimidate me.

formerlurker, your father punched you one time too many. Either stop stalking me or see a psychiatrist.

Reaction Score
Kind of of like the Power 5 conferences are telling us, we just need one strong guy with a booming voice to come to our rescue.

Who shall it be? Roy Williams, Lowell Weicker, George Bush, Lou Holtz, or Oprah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom