Wisconsin... | The Boneyard

Wisconsin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
That team is the ultimate trip to the dentist.

Nebraska scored 40 points against them tonight.

It's the ninth time in 14 games they've held a team to under 45 points. Their only losses were decent showings against UNC and Marquette where they held those teams to 60 and 61 points.

I don't think that style will fly in March, (UNC basically beat them from the FT line), but it's going to be an uncomfortable matchup for most of the Big TenElevenTwelve.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one who thinks the NCAA should change the shotclock to 30 seconds? I feel like it would prevent some of these slow it down, grind it out, bore you to death type games, at least somewhat. I've always felt like the 35 second clock was way too long, and I think it gives more of an edge to teams like Wisconsin who don't necessarily have a ton of talent, but run an efficient half court set.

Changing the clock to 30 seconds will, IMO, make the games a little more uptempo, high scoring, and exciting.

Reaction Score
More exciting basketball to draw in more viewers is always good, but personally I've never really had a problem watching slow-paced basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom