Winslow killed us | The Boneyard

Winslow killed us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Okafor had a good night but winslow had game changers

Reaction Score
Okafor had a good night but winslow had game changers
Okafor didnt have a good night...stop listening to the crap espn spits at you. He scored like 3 buckets against a 2nd stringer..anyone breathed on okafor and he went to the line...he made that one nice spin and dunk other than that...nothing showed me he was a lottery pick

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I honestly was most impressed by T. Jones. Kid has a great offensive mind. I fully expect him to be in the NBA either next year or the year after.

Reaction Score
Okafor didnt have a good night...stop listening to the crap espn spits at you. He scored like 3 buckets against a 2nd stringer..anyone breathed on okafor and he went to the line...he made that one nice spin and dunk other than that...nothing showed me he was a lottery pick
Didn't watch the game? He was a man among boys in everything but age.

Reaction Score

Man I didn't see it either. Must have been the press clippings but 12 and 10 and being the benefactor of at least 2 or 3 awful calls which sent him to the line, there wasn't a lot to be impressed by. I know ESPN wanted you to see stuff that wasn't there and he's had great games before but this wasn't one of them. I mean they jerked off on a one handed pass across court in which a 10 year old girl can throw it, they were reaching! The one handed Wilt thing is laughable.

Reaction Score
You r joking right or are u weak minded and easily swayed by the hype others spewed..he got 3 buckets against a 2nd string nolan whose defensive repetoir is flopping and thats it ...he had a kentan facey type game today

Reaction Score
Was the tip in off the Okafor miss free throw offensive goaltending? They only showed one replay but I thought even live that the ball was still above the rim, I thought that's why Facey was waiting on it.

Reaction Score
aceboon said:
Was the tip in off the Okafor miss free throw offensive goaltending? They only showed one replay but I thought even live that the ball still above the rim, I thought that's why Facey was waiting on it.
It was clearly goaltending. It certainly looked like okafor traveled on the foul that led to those fts as well. That was a rough few calls for us when we had out some pressure on.

Reaction Score

Ridiculous comment. He was double teamed on every touch--- that was part of the gameplan (a great one from Ollie)

Reaction Score
Good game or not ollie had to double team . At that point it does not matter how many points he had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom