Wingett Watch | The Boneyard

Wingett Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Winnebago wins tonight improving to 28-0. Dave leads the state in scoring across all divisions. http://www.maxpreps.com/leaders/basketball/,scoring/nebraska/stat-leaders.htm

Coincidence that our Huskies simultaneously avoided our biggest fear of what would have been an achilles heel loss? It think not.

There is a phenomenon in quantum physics where the fate of two particles are entangled despite being separated by many miles. I can't speak intelligibly about this, BUT...

I say that we go as far as Wingett does. Districts start on Monday. Winnebago wins districts and we win the conference tourney, or neither club wins either tourney. Trust in KO, trust in Dave. Amen

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Winnebago wins tonight improving to 28-0. Dave leads the state in scoring across all divisions. http://www.maxpreps.com/leaders/basketball/,scoring/nebraska/stat-leaders.htm

Coincidence that our Huskies simultaneously avoided our biggest fear of what would have been an achilles heel loss? It think not.

There is a phenomenon in quantum physics where the fate of two particles are entangled despite being separated by many miles. I can't speak intelligibly about this, BUT...

I say that we go as far as Wingett does. Districts start on Monday. Winnebago wins districts and we win the conference tourney, or neither club wins either tourney. Trust in KO, trust in Dave. Amen

If this kid somehow ever got a walk on spot here he might be the biggest UConn walk on legend ever

Reaction Score
I can't even find out where the game's being played today even though I'm not planning on going to it. Out here in rural Nebraska you have to drive over 100 miles to see these games.

Reaction Score
They just premiered a new short film about last year's Winnebago State Tournament Championship team on the Nebraska Educational Network called "Bago Boys". You may be able to see it on your local Educational Network TV stations. It premiered here in the Nebraska-Iowa area last night and they're showing it again tomorrow. It tells all about the team and Wingett in particular.

It said that he was recruited by Div. 1 teams starting last year- his sophomore year.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
if you click the link it searches the kids name on google. I'm not sure what the point of that was, but thanks, i guess

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
All right, enough.

UConn is not recruiting him, so let's let this inane bit of promotion end.

Reaction Score
brian fantana.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member