Win is a win is a win | The Boneyard

Win is a win is a win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
and.... the perfect time for UCONN to get a bye week. It looked like Newsome might have been nicked up along with Knappe. A extra week to prepare for Houston and give everyone a day or two to relax and get away from the game to come back fresh as possible... priceless.

GO UCONN!!

Reaction Score
This had all the makings of the USF loss in the rain from a year ago. Uconn even had a pick 6 just like that game. I was nervous the entire way, but the team didn't make the mistakes they would have made a year ago. They pulled out a win in tough conditions against a team that should have beaten. It wasn't pretty, but the team sits at .500 with two games to play and to me that is great!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Great performance by the D. The offense should have put points on the board, but really found a way to self-destruct on a lot of drives either via penalties, drops, or even not knowing the right play call and running into each other. Still, the defense was dominant. Stewart brought the entire can of whoopass, and the secondary was extremely good. We gave them nothing.

Back to 0.500 and one win away from bowlin'...

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Yeah I won't watch that.
Once was enough, but like the op a win is a win is a win and I'll take that every week. Defense was solid.

Reaction Score
An ugly win is still a win. 5 and 5. We gave ourselves a chance at bowl eligibility. I cannot wait for the 21st.

Reaction Score
Two chances at bowl eligibility, and an extra week to prepare for the first. Sounds good.

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Win is a win is a win, very nice Boatshow. This is a play on Gertrude Stein's famous quote, "A rose is a rose is a rose.", I'm impressed with your literary prowess and original content!

Screenshot_2015-11-08-08-17-08.png

Ah, nevermind, you just took the word play from my text to you at 7:13 and turned it into a thread at 7:15. Classic plagiarism! And you want to be my latex salesman...

Reaction Score
Win is a win is a win, very nice Boatshow. This is a play on Gertrude Stein's famous quote, "A rose is a rose is a rose.", I'm impressed with your literary prowess and original content!

View attachment 11038

Ah, nevermind, you just took the word play from my text to you at 7:13 and turned it into a thread at 7:15. Classic plagiarism! And you want to be my latex salesman...
A plagarist?! Of whom?!
George St. Geegland!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The game was tedious to watch but at least they did what they were supposed to do (win), with a young team, on the road and in a monsoon. The Huskies need to win the games they're supposed to win, watch the tape and fix what's wrong, learn, and move on.

Reaction Score
An ugly win is still a win. 5 and 5. We gave ourselves a chance at bowl eligibility. I cannot wait for the 21st.
GO Huskies. When we get our bowl bid, my hope is that we SELL our ticket allotment. The teams job is to get a bowl invite. Our job, is to travel well. The Big and 12, watch that. LETS GO HUSKIES! LETS GO BOWLING !

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Diaco asked his defense to win this game for us. They did. Now we have 2 weeks to prepare for the best offense we'll see all season and challenge the same group whose confidence is probably soaring right now after keeping us in bowl contention.

11/21 should be fun at the Rent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01