OT: - Wimbledon | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: Wimbledon

Reaction Score
Those are your two best tennis players ever.

Federer was brilliant the last two matches and I thought he outplayed Djokovic slightly (not Djoker's A game) but Djokovic played the big points better.

I wish they both could have won and Roger will regret this one forever but he shouldn't, he was brilliant.

The big three is the best thing in sports by far, IMO.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
So heartbreaking for Roger. To have it on your racquet up 40-15 and get broken... I don’t know how you recover from that mentally

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So heartbreaking for Roger. To have it on your racquet up 40-15 and get broken... I don’t know how you recover from that mentally

I guess he can take solace in the fact that he did not fold and lose it there. I thought some of the last games in the 5th set were some of Federer's best. I think what will hurt just as much is his tie breakers. He was so passive waiting for a Djokovic mistake. You have to go for the jugular

Reaction Score
I guess he can take solace in the fact that he did not fold and lose it there. I thought some of the last games in the 5th set were some of Federer's best. I think what will hurt just as much is his tie breakers. He was so passive waiting for a Djokovic mistake. You have to go for the jugular
Thought the announcer said it perfectly, Djokovic had controlled aggression in all the tiebreaks.

Reaction Score
Second best match ive ever seen after 2012 Australian Open FINAL. All around unreal.

Reaction Score
totally agree that the big three in mens tennis is a pleasure to watch. Unfortunately I am a huge Federer fan would have loved to see him win.

Reaction Score
I grew up playing tennis and watching federer dominate over the years. To see Federer at Double Championship point and unable to close up was really heartbreaking. I just couldn't believe it. I was convinced he was going to win it.

With that said, Novak played a heck of a game to pull that great comeback after being at the brink of losing. He also won all three tiebreakers. Clutch!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom