Will we ever see Gilbert again | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Will we ever see Gilbert again

Reaction Score
I bet he's back for the Arizona game and Rodney is telling AG to keep it a secret to surprise them.

C

Chief00

We can hope right?
To me, that’s the worst case scenario, coming back without meaningful practice or before the injury heals to reduce risk of reinjury. I don’t hope for that. Realistically, Gilbert has only 1 or 2 comebacks left before even the biggest risk taker advises against it. I hope he doesn’t waste those opportunities.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That's just wrong. This would be close to allowing Best Birch and Root in the Beer thread. What doesn't belong and why?
I didn't post it in the pizza thread though. I admit it's something entirely different--but it's still tasty as hell.

I prefer Foxon Park white birch beer btw, which also happens to go well with apizza.

Reaction Score
I didn't post it in the pizza thread though. I admit it's something entirely different--but it's still tasty as hell.

I prefer Foxon Park white birch beer btw, which also happens to go well with apizza.

Agree on the Foxon no doubt.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
If you're buying any soft drink other than Gassosa there, I have to question your judgement a little bit.
I am all Gassosa all the time; my daughter gets the white birch and I steal a sip just to remind myself of the taste. What I moreso meant to say is that, as birch beers go, I prefer Foxon Park white birch. But yes, Gassosa is the only one I ever get.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I am all Gassosa all the time; my daughter gets the white birch and I steal a sip just to remind myself of the taste. What I moreso meant to say is that, as birch beers go, I prefer Foxon Park white birch. But yes, Gassosa is the only one I ever get.

My man.

I enjoy their white birch, but it's clear which is the top dog.

Reaction Score
I don't think I have ever strayed from the Foxon Park White Birch at Pepe's. It's tradition, and delicious on occasion. Like the perfect once a quarter drink.

Reaction Score
wow..Foxon Park..I remember when i was a kid, we had this delivered in 24 bottle cases and we ordered to2 cases every time. i really liked the White Birch Beer and the Cream soda the best. I am not familiar with Gassosa. Not much of a soda drinkernow, but great to hear that Foxon Park still is going strong.

C

Chief00

Don’t know if @Chief00 wants us to win or lose
Win! Encouraging seriously injuried guys to play doesn’t accomplish winning. Chief00 has always cared for the players as people. You do that it helps attract talented players.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
wow..Foxon Park..I remember when i was a kid, we had this delivered in 24 bottle cases and we ordered to2 cases every time. i really liked the White Birch Beer and the Cream soda the best. I am not familiar with Gassosa. Not much of a soda drinkernow, but great to hear that Foxon Park still is going strong.

We used to get Hartford Club soda in 12 32 oz. size bottle cases. They had all the flavors. It was great soda, but those full wooden box cases were heavy.

Reaction Score
We used to get Hartford Club soda in 12 32 oz. size bottle cases. They had all the flavors. It was great soda, but those full wooden box cases were heavy.

Yes. I remember that one too. I think we did get them once, but not sure about that. Later on they had The Pop Shoppe. Those cases were very heavy. Helped build me up for football.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
Win! Encouraging seriously injuried guys to play doesn’t accomplish winning. Chief00 has always cared for the players as people. You do that it helps attract talented players.
You don't know he's seriously injured. No one does. Stop saying it like it's fact....

and please, for the love of God, stop talking in the 3rd person. It makes you look epically douchey and I don't think you mean to be.

Reaction Score
Will this Gassosa drink help Gilbert get back on the court faster? Does it have the same affect as Michael Jordan's secret stuff??
1415949135228.jpg

Reaction Score
And concussions are a serious injury, right?

Reaction Score
Thinking more Greg oden. D rose at least won an mvp. Oden barely played his first 2 years.
Comparing him to a Center that went #1 in the draft seems too BIG of a comparison. Actually don't need to look that far from home, Steve Pikiell battled shoulder issues his entire UConn career and had very few games where he could be the player he was.

I hope AG gets over it, I know boneyard advice & speculation isn't worth the internets its floated on and worst case I wish for as successful an ultimate basketball life as Steve Pikiell has created.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom