Will We Be Seeing YouTube Replays of Future non-SNY Games? | The Boneyard

Will We Be Seeing YouTube Replays of Future non-SNY Games?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
My understanding, based on private messaging with @MJL243 and observation of the remaining contents of his YouTube channel, is that only SNY is enforcing its copyright to UConn WBB games, and that there is currently no barrier to the continued posting on YouTube of future games which are broadcast initially by any network other than SNY. There are several such games remaining on this year's schedule, starting with next Saturday's Notre Dame game, which is being broadcast by Fox.

Currently (or at least the last time I looked), most of UConn's early-season games (which mostly were not broadcast by SNY) are still available on MJL's Youtube channel. I would hope that we can expect to see future non-SNY games appearing there also.

Reaction Score
My understanding, based on private messaging with @MJL243 and observation of the remaining contents of his YouTube channel, is that only SNY is enforcing its copyright to UConn WBB games, and that there is currently no barrier to the continued posting on YouTube of future games which are broadcast initially by any network other than SNY. There are several such games remaining on this year's schedule, starting with next Saturday's Notre Dame game, which is being broadcast by Fox.

Currently (or at least the last time I looked), most of UConn's early-season games (which mostly were not broadcast by SNY) are still available on MJL's Youtube channel. I would hope that we can expect to see future non-SNY games appearing there also.
Hi, are there any postings on You Tube of Saturday’s game? I have a friend who is out of area. He can’t find it on YouTube or Fox Sports App.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Hi, are there any postings on You Tube of Saturday’s game? I have a friend who is out of area. He can’t find it on YouTube or Fox Sports App.
Only illegal bootleg copies might be on YouTube. Don’t post them here. Please be aware you could be downloading malware with unauthorized replays from unknown sources.

Reaction Score
Only illegal bootleg copies might be on YouTube. Don’t post them here. Please be aware you could be downloading malware with unauthorized replays from unknown sources.
No we won’t do that. We were surprised that Fox Sports app does not have the replay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom