Will the FIU game be on TV? | The Boneyard

Will the FIU game be on TV?

Reaction Score
Have not seen it posted anywhere. If not on tv, may go away for the weekend.
1664207358871.png

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
This site is always a good place to start. It says most likely ESPN3 or ESPN+.

Reaction Score
With this one, I’m thinking we might find ourselves on the ocho!

“Ouchtown, population: You, bro!” — Pepper Brooks

Reaction Score
To anyone who's ever been to FIU's stadium, any suggestions? Parking/ tailgating? TIA

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
To anyone who's ever been to FIU's stadium, any suggestions? Parking/ tailgating? TIA

I can give a partial answer as I did a tour of FIU in summer of 2021 as daughter was looking at schools AND I am staying at a Holiday Inn tonight. I'm actually over qualified.

Parking shouldn't be an issue. Plenty of open lots and garages on campus as FIU has a massive commuter population. I would check the game day site for any busses or trolleys as there aren't any lots really close to the stadium. We stayed at a hotel near airport and getting on/off campus is pretty simple. It's in the middle of urban sprawl neighborhoods and shopping plazas- if you are on the lookout for no plan cellular phones or CBD this is the place to be.

A quicker, more accurate and more relevant answer to your questions can be found here.

Reaction Score
FIU Stadium, or Ricardo Silva Stadium.

FIU Soccer beat the Johnnies, UNC and Tulsa this year. Not bad.

1664458681212.png

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
FIU Stadium, or Ricardo Silva Stadium.

FIU Soccer beat the Johnnies, UNC and Tulsa this year. Not bad.

View attachment 79419

FIU is interesting. R1 research university. Really plays up its role as a gateway to the Americas school. Lots of commuters and part time students but just built a real nice dorm right next to football stadium. When I toured with my daughter they had high emphasis on international business and international law. We toured in Summer of 2021 when Covid was still something of a thing. Tour group was about 15 students plus parents and more than half were from South America, Central America or Caribbean. Key Biscayne campus was otherwordly nice. Was very glad when daughter said she didn't like all the traffic, all the cars and all the people.

Reaction Score
FIU is interesting. R1 research university. Really plays up its role as a gateway to the Americas school. Lots of commuters and part time students but just built a real nice dorm right next to football stadium. When I toured with my daughter they had high emphasis on international business and international law. We toured in Summer of 2021 when Covid was still something of a thing. Tour group was about 15 students plus parents and more than half were from South America, Central America or Caribbean. Key Biscayne campus was otherwordly nice. Was very glad when daughter said she didn't like all the traffic, all the cars and all the people.
Lots of students in system. I guess it includes both UF and FSU.

Member institutions[edit]​

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Lots of students in system. I guess it includes both UF and FSU.

Member institutions[edit]​

Those are the right numbers. FIU around 58k, UF around 56k and FSU around 41K. 97K between FSU and UF and there are plenty of kids I know who couldn't get in to either one first semester freshman year.

Over 365,000 in the state university system.- full time, part time, graduate.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Is the game going to be picked up locally on CW, NESN, or YES?

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Travelling this week. Think I can get ESPN3 in Greece?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Travelling this week. Think I can get ESPN3 in Greece?

Maybe.

You may need a VPN which sets your IP address to somewhere in America to view.

I am in Europe right now for work and have to use a VPN which allows me to log on to Watch ESPN and use my streaming service credentials to watch it.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
I've watched a lot of games on ESPN3 including UConn basketball. It's very close to a normal everyday broadcast. The quality is good and the streaming hasn't been a problem. The announcers are usually the B team tbut that is pretty normal for UConn football.

Reaction Score
I've watched a lot of games on ESPN3 including UConn basketball. It's very close to a normal everyday broadcast. The quality is good and the streaming hasn't been a problem. The announcers are usually the B team tbut that is pretty normal for UConn football.
The B team would be an upgrade over last night’s!!

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Maybe.

You may need a VPN which sets your IP address to somewhere in America to view.

I am in Europe right now for work and have to use a VPN which allows me to log on to Watch ESPN and use my streaming service credentials to watch it.
Yes, that was the norm in my Korea days... May just wait and watch a replay of this one.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

@HuskyNan , this link will answer the same question over and over again this week. Anyone to pin this on top for the week as a separate thread for easy referencing?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom