• No, she'll make less then 99

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
OK! The MOUTH that roared may have finally got it right. Serves me right for doing things too quickly. In any case below are Birdie's and Shea's UCONN career stats. They are quite impressive. I got into UCONN women's basketball to follow our local girl, Ann Strother, and got hooked. So I did not see Bird play. She only played in 8 games in her freshman year. Was she injured or did not play well or just too much talent ahead of her? Did Shea actually ever miss a 2pt shot? Looks like her only misses were 3ptrs. She must have been a slashing driver to the hoop.
BIRD.
View attachment 328
SHEA.
View attachment 330
Sue tore her ACL. Keirsten Walters, who was rated more highly, was part of the same class, but it was clearly not a PT issue for Sue. Sue sat and observed that year and won the Lieberman Award for the next 3 years--the only 3-time winner.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
I'm confident Kaleena will break the single season record for 3's. She's averaging 3 made 3's a game at a .438% clip. From everything Geno has been quoted saying about Baby Jesus, I can't remember any other Husky ever being given a greener light to shoot than Kaleena.

Like TonyC, I like our chances to go all the way and play another 32 games including the BE title. But dialing that back a few games and projecting us to at least make the Elite 8, we'll play 30 more games. At her current rate it would give her an additional 90 to add to her current 21, for a 111 total.

I anticipate her shooting % will increase as the season progresses.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Wendy Davis 1991/1992 holds the single season record of 107 Three Point Shots Made. Renee is 2nd with 99 Three Point shots Made.

Will KML Hold the record at the end of this year?

Yes and barring injury, she'll shatter D's 3 point total. I wouldn't be surprised to see her get 420+ in her career.

Reaction Score
Yes and barring injury, she'll shatter D's 3 point total. I wouldn't be surprised to see her get 420+ in her career.
Assuming she plays in 150 games I think she could average more.
150 games X 3.0 made 3ptrs/game = 450
150 games X 3.5 made 3ptrs/game = 525
I really think she will average at least 3 made 3ptrs/game for her UCONN career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom