Will Hurley or anyone say something publicly? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will Hurley or anyone say something publicly?

Reaction Score
What are you having trouble with here?

It's hard to have a discussion when the other person ignores what you say that he doesn't want to here. I agreed with you on the ancillary crap, but made a point with numbers that the product on the court was fine. You ignored the argument, agreed with the ancillary stuff, and then just threw out that the basketball stunk with no argument at all but just your unsupported conclusion. Hence, the oh vey. You are entitled to your opinion, but either you want to have a discussion or you don't. Don't is fine but then don't pretend you're having one.

Reaction Score
tonight was especially bad. however, we had it in our hands and gave it back. The bouk tech was the most egregious

There is not much you can do about judgment calls. And less you can do about judgment calls based on what players said when we don't even know what was said.

However, there should be a complaint to the conference office about the refs not letting us make the substitution after the 5 second call. That's getting a rule wrong, and that's not excusable and deserved a formal admission and apology.

Reaction Score
It's hard to have a discussion when the other person ignores what you say that he doesn't want to here. I agreed with you on the ancillary crap, but made a point with numbers that the product on the court was fine. You ignored the argument, agreed with the ancillary stuff, and then just threw out that the basketball stunk with no argument at all but just your unsupported conclusion. Hence, the oh vey. You are entitled to your opinion, but either you want to have a discussion or you don't. Don't is fine but then don't pretend you're having one.
All you posted about the product on the court was that the league is the seventh best league in the country. That was supposed to prove the product is good? The league has had one sweet 16 team since UConn's swoon. The Big East has more big out of conference wins this season than the AAC has had in the past 4-5 seasons.

Reaction Score
Is there an objective way to compare refereeing performances across conferences? I won't pretend that I havn't felt hard done by the refs this season but I imagine most fans feel that way.

Reaction Score
How do refs get assigned to games? What input does the school or coach have in the assignment? Do we have a no list of refs for our games? I imagine that Hurley knows what refs not to get. We shouldn't just accept the situation as is and do nothing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom