Will Hailey Van Lith and Iowa's Caitlin Clark beat out Paige for first team AA during her four years. | The Boneyard

Will Hailey Van Lith and Iowa's Caitlin Clark beat out Paige for first team AA during her four years.

Reaction Score
This will keep Paige from being on the UConn Huskies Of Honor Wall.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Good grief Charlie Brown.

We're 10 days into the season, Paige hasn't even played a game yet, and we're fretting about this?!?!

c2039e35b3602e39a288e77c47712619.jpg

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Who comes up with these anti (enter a Huskie here) threads????
Especially when we haven't even played a game yet!!!!
I would have more to say but the first game is less than a week to go, so...

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Many of UConn’s very best players travel somewhat under the radar as freshmen for a very simple reason. At UConn, no one has PT handed to them. They earn it, and they only earn it if they meet Geno’s exceptionally high expectations.

Don’t get me wrong. Paige will certainly play, but she will have ups and downs, because Geno is going to expect a lot from her, just like he did when Stewie showed up at Storrs as a freshman.

Remember Stewie’s freshman year. She started and played reasonably well for several games. That earned Stewie a spot on the bench, because Geno knew she could play much better.

As a freshman, Stewie was not an AA, nor was she named NFOY. But she got a whole lot better, earning the MOP of the Big Dance and most importantly a National Championship with her teammates.

If Paige’s freshman year ends up in the same place as Stewie’s, I am quite certain that she, her coach and UConn fans everywhere would be most assuredly satisfied with the outcome.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Paige will be just fine. She has more of an opportunity to be a star this year because she will be the go to guard I would expect. Hailey Van Lith is playing with the best guard in the nation this year it will be tougher. Today is a good example Hailey Van Lith had 10 pts while Dana had 26. Both teams will be competing for a natty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom