Will Bouknight be ready to go on Tuesday night? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will Bouknight be ready to go on Tuesday night?

Reaction Score
A point guard who can create and distribute would make almost all our problems go away. Haven’t had one since Jalen and our program situation was a detriment to his abilities. Gaff and Cole shooting 4-15 and having 3 total assists in 43 combined minutes is absolutely unacceptable. A good PG creates better opportunities for the bigs and dictates a game.

Also, don’t know if anyones noticed, but I think one of the reasons Cole doesn’t break down his man well enough is because he never pushes the ball in front of him when he dribbles, the ball is always on his hip, and it almost looks as if he’s dribbling the ball behind him. He slows himself down and lets his defender catch up, it’s bizarre to watch.

Reaction Score
A point guard who can create and distribute would make almost all our problems go away. Haven’t had one since Jalen and our program situation was a detriment to his abilities. Gaff and Cole shooting 4-15 and having 3 total assists in 43 combined minutes is absolutely unacceptable. A good PG creates better opportunities for the bigs and dictates a game.

Also, don’t know if anyones noticed, but I think one of the reasons Cole doesn’t break down his man well enough is because he never pushes the ball in front of him when he dribbles, the ball is always on his hip, and it almost looks as if he’s dribbling the ball behind him. He slows himself down and lets his defender catch up, it’s bizarre to watch.
That’s a great point about Cole. Sometimes he looks like bob cousy dribbling the ball straight up and down.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
yanet garcia pink GIF
My thoughts exactly.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
I’m sick of watching games where I’m holding my breath every minute hoping we get thru it without any injuries. Bouk needs to get more solid physically. Especially in the NBA where he will be playing against the strongest most skilled players in the world three times per week. I have said it before, the talent is there 100% but his body is not there yet. He needs one more year of college to mature physically.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I’m sick of watching games where I’m holding my breath every minute hoping we get thru it without any injuries. Bouk needs to get more solid physically. Especially in the NBA where he will be playing against the strongest most skilled players in the world three times per week. I have said it before, the talent is there 100% but his body is not there yet. He needs one more year of college to mature physically.

While we agree that his body is not there yet, it probably won't be there yet after another year. Most likely it will take at least several years of strength training and to fill out. So that's probably not a reason for him to return. Also, Ray and Rip were not exactly physically there either when they left for the NBA .....

Reaction Score
Bouk would be an idiot to return to UConn next season. He’d be risking literal millions of dollars

Reaction Score
Before this years injury Bouk was bulked up and physically stronger than last year. Also never looked gassed in the first 6 games. Legs were strong right up to the ending horn.

After the elbow injury, it definitely looks like he lost a lot of muscle, including his legs. He absolutely lost his cardio.

Not sure what physical program the S&C had him on during the 7 weeks he’s been out. I can understand losing upper body muscle because of the elbow limiting certain workouts. But losing lower body strength and cardio shouldn’t have happened. Mystery there as to what went on.

Reaction Score
While we agree that his body is not there yet, it probably won't be there yet after another year. Most likely it will take at least several years of strength training and to fill out. So that's probably not a reason for him to return. Also, Ray and Rip were not exactly physically there either when they left for the NBA .....
From a physical standpoint, look at Lebron and even Gordon Hayward. They were skinny when they started in the pros. Now, Lebron's body speaks for itself after a few years in the NBA.

Not the same, but Hayward looks a lot more filled out than when he started in the NBA.

Same concept for most of the talented NBA players.

Reaction Score
For those older ones of us, age enhance the photo and make him 70 or 75 years old, and hope that is not how we would react right after a cataract operation or actually 4 weeks later , which would really be traumatic.

Reaction Score
Let the discourse continue to move on to bigger and better things and to even more clever GIFs. I wish I knew how to create one. Good laughs and smiles evoked.
If I can teach Son of Robert how to post an article I can teach you how to create a GIF. Couldn't be any easier with the GIF creator on this board.

There are 3 icons of 3 vertical dots at the top of each post when you open up to post. See all the icons up there? Click on the one about the middle of the page. You'll see a smiley face (those are the emojis you can use in posts) and then you'll see "GIF". Click on it. A box that says "search" will pop up with some GIFS. Write what you want to do with your GIF. For example, "how to teach someone". Click on the one you like and it will appear in your post. Got it? Let me know if you have any questions.

I Learned From The Best Drugs GIF by Power

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Will Bouk be ready on Tuesday?
That's the topic - To me the question will be "Will Bouk be there at the end of the game?" Will he get hurt again or will DH burn him out?

I'm still trying to figure out what literal million dollars are and trying to find a gym with pros so my grandkids can hang out and become mature

Reaction Score
If I can teach Son of Robert how to post an article I can teach you how to create a GIF. Couldn't be any easier with the GIF creator on this board.

There are 3 icons of 3 vertical dots at the top of each post when you open up to post. See all the icons up there? Click on the one about the middle of the page. You'll see a smiley face (those are the emojis you can use in posts) and then you'll see "GIF". Click on it. A box that says "search" will pop up with some GIFS. Write what you want to do with your GIF. For example, "how to teach someone". Click on the one you like and it will appear in your post. Got it? Let me know if you have any questions.

This one didn't have text so when I try to add some, it kept the excited guy , but did not add the text I entered into the box unless it will show up after I click, Post Reply.

Reaction Score
This one didn't have text so when I try to add some, it kept the excited guy , but did not add the text I entered into the box unless it will show up after I click, Post Reply.
You Got This Dos Equis GIF

I'm not sure exactly what you are saying but once the GIF is here in your post then yes, click on "Post reply".

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Do It Reaction GIF

Reaction Score
Reminds me of a scene in one of Charlton Heston's movies where a guy in the crowd was taunting Heston. It did not work out well for the guy. Cannot remember the name of the movie, though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom