Why should this season be continued? | The Boneyard

Why should this season be continued?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
No coach with a conscience should be taking a dime for being a part of this. This is not football, it's NONSENSE.

Reaction Score
No, I just judge others to make myself feel better. Unfortunately I have low self esteem

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If you watched the second half, there is a reason for hope. The young players have some talent. There is a lot of work to do, but it can be done.
Exactly. Even in the first half there could've been some big plays if not for drops.

UConn won the 2nd half 21-10. I don't care if it was against Army's 2nd string. I don't think Edsall/Giuffre's offense does that. They brought in Mazzone, listened to him, installed some of his stuff, put in some new personnel, and got at least some results from it.

I'm looking forward to the next game.

Reaction Score

Why should this season be continued?​

Hmm let me see..... I have a few.
1) Our next leader and staff will have live game video of what is in the cupboard and know who to address about not transferring.
2) With all the work put in and the loss of last season the players deserve playing.
3) Changes are being made, small but results being seen. We saw a few future stars today.
4) Contractual obligations.
5) I could go on but that's already more than a few, I finish with I have four more always enjoyable tailgates. ;)
As always GO HUSKIES !!!!

Reaction Score
Just think about taking all tha time off without hitting. How do you know who is the best QB, the best RB or best tacklers?

Reaction Score
please.......I have never seen anything so pathetic.....the results look like the 7th grade game I watched the other night.
So if the basketball team came out like garbage starting the year going 1-12 would you advocate cancelling that season as well? You play because you have pride, and hopefully a set of balls. You cancel football mid season in a non Covid Year you might as well cancel all other sports as well. The entire AD would be finished for a decade.

Last edited:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
So if the basketball team came out like garbage starting the year going 1-12 would you advocate cancelling that season as well? You play because you have pride. and hopefully a set of balls. You cancel football mid season in a non Covid Year you might as well cancel all other sports as well because you would have effectively killed your entire AD for the next 10 years.
Basketball didn’t cancel their 2019/2020 season because of a virus with a <1% mortality rate.

Reaction Score
Just think about taking all tha time off without hitting. How do you know who is the best QB, the best RB or best tacklers?
You don’t. It was the most stupid decision ever made and half the BY bought in hook and sinker.

Reaction Score
Basketball didn’t cancel their 2019/2020 season because of a virus with a <1% mortality rate.
Which made the football team not even trying to schedule 4-6 games a total farce. It was never truly about player safety when basketball players were coughing and sweating all over each other with zero concern. The OP recommending canceling the balance of the football season because of losing is one of the most soft as goose sh.it ideas I've ever read.

Reaction Score
There is nothing positive possible. It is plain vanilla pathetic.
I wondered why someone with only 60 posts was a member for 10 years and was so negative (kind of a jackwad) so looked up your posts and here is the 1st two lines of your post of almost exactly 10 years ago:

"Let's face it.....on offense we have a terrible passing game with below average players and bad schizo playcalling. Hard to remember a more frustrating watch."

See you again in 2031.

Reaction Score
If you watched the second half, there is a reason for hope. The young players have some talent. There is a lot of work to do, but it can be done.
Their QB Anderson beat us in the first half singlehandedly. If he doesn’t play in this game it’s much closer. Even with him in the game UConn has some offensive chances in the first half. Burns didn’t play much today, anyone know why? Travis left the game early too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom