Why hasn't Benedict been tweeting? | The Boneyard

Why hasn't Benedict been tweeting?

Reaction Score
Not that there is any problem with not tweeting, but I noticed that Benedict only tweeted 4 times in December and 0 times in January. Why?

Here is the data (approximately):

January 2018: 0
December: 4 (Contract extended Dec. 4th)
November: 158
October: 82
September: 83
August: 95
July: 19
June: 0
May: 1
April: 1
March: 52
February: 159 (Lots of retweets on football National Signing Day)
January 2017: 26

Some interesting non-tweets: No tweets for football signing day in December. No tweets welcoming football's new offensive coordinator. No tweets for Chris Dailey being named a Women's Basketball Hall of Fame finalist.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
NCAA is likely investigating us for a yet to be written anti-tweeting restriction that they intend to apply to us retroactively. AD Dave is just being cautious.

Reaction Score
because twitter is stupid
Not if used properly. It can (and has been) used for positive change in other aspects of life (and sadly, sometimes not so positive change). Embrace social media folks, it can be quite powerful (and in a good way if used in an intelligent fashion)!

Reaction Score
2 guesses

1) it isn't football season

2) every tweet would just result in 100 replys
yeah these are just some of his most recent mentions with him being less active on twitter

Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 11.49.01 AM.png

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
my posts in this thread are getting flagged for speculating on the types of replys Benedict would receive.

Reaction Score
Uh, I imagine he was going for the Auburn job at the time? No?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Not if used properly. It can (and has been) used for positive change in other aspects of life (and sadly, sometimes not so positive change). Embrace social media folks, it can be quite powerful (and in a good way if used in an intelligent fashion)!

Problem is, Twitter is rarely, rarely used in an 'intelligent' fashion. It's the most reactionary tool in the game. Nowhere will you find a more consistent and prevalent display of Madness Of the Crowds than on twitter.

Reaction Score
Its actually bush league that AD hopefully soon to be ex-AD Bennett did not show for the student scholar recognition at half time yesterday. I was there to cheer on one of the UCONN students that I m writing a letter of recommendation for. Uyi Osunde the principle from Windsor High school and ex UCONN football player was there to cheer his former students at UCONN. Mike Melio was there given high-fives, Susan was there. What is Bennett afraid of?

Reaction Score
Um no.

Reaction Score
Um no.
Oh, well I am convinced, not. Social media has been used for massive social change, that is not even up for debate. Are you seriously trying to deny that (and poorly too)? Just look at the Arab Spring for one.

On a smaller scale, say for sports, it is very clear it can also be used for change.

But "no", no it is not changing anything.

6 ways social media is changing the world

Have fun getting left behind though!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom