Reaction Score
will it be...
1.shabazz napier
2.jeremy lamb
3.roscoe smith
4.alex oriakhi
5andre drummond
.........starting this year
and daniels and boatright coming in as 6th and 7th or will he go with the bigs ?

Reaction Score
will it be...
1.shabazz napier
2.jeremy lamb
3.roscoe smith
4.alex oriakhi
5andre drummond
.........starting this year
and daniels and boatright coming in as 6th and 7th or will he go with the bigs ?

Reaction Score
The best stating lineup in my opinion is 1 that would be counter productive to team chemistry (Bazz as the 6th man). So technically its not the best starting line up but its the more talented 1. That line up would have Ryan Boatright running the show at the point ASAP (I'm a huge Boatright supporter). JMHO of course...

Reaction Score
Huh? Boat is not starting under any circumstances whatsoever.

This place has gone coo coo the last few days.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

And what was this site like before the last few days? Non existent. Just goes to show you the only refuge from insanity is non existence.

Reaction Score

Boatright is not going to be the game one starter, but I wouldn't go as far by saying he wouldn't start under any circumstances. He's going to be a big time player based on what I've seen. Bazz will clearly get the nod early on, but I would not be shocked if he give Bazz a battle as the season goes on.

Don't get me wrong. I love Bazz.

Reaction Score

IF you comprehended my post I hedged my logic by specifically stating technically it is not the best starting line up for team chemistry reasons to have RB start. MY point was I believe RB will prove to be the better all around player thus making his presence as a starter and logging more minutes the more talented team. I love Nappier also but he is a turnover machine at times and has an inconsistent jump shot. Loyalty is a good thing when warranted and SN does deserve the loyalty nod. Boatright is the more talented player. JMHO of course.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
i have never seen Drummond play except for some of the clips on youtube. while i think he will be a starter from day 1, a lot depends on how he grasps the college game. if he's a bit confused or tentative, JC might start Giffey at the 3 and push Roscoe to the 4 and Oriakhi to the 5 in order to have Drummond watch, get into the flow, then get on the court.

having said that i still think Shabazz, Jeremy, Roscoe, Alex, and Andre are our starters on day 1 with lots of PT for Boatright, Giffey, and Daniels. i'm unsure how much PT Olander, Bradley or Wolf will get this year, but if one of Drummond/Oriakhi is always on the court as the 5 then i can see Olander getting some good PT backing up the 4 spot. Olander started a good number of games last year even if he only lasted 5 minutes. clearly JC trusted him as a freshman to NOT make stupid mistakes and be solid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom