Whose our leader next Year? | The Boneyard

Whose our leader next Year?

Reaction Score
RJ doesn't already have 415 assists by accident. He is Hurley's coach on the floor, Gaffney his apprentice.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Me.

With my high post to like ratio, I am ideally positioned to guide the team through next season.
You are so 2000s.

Reaction Score
Not sure there will be only one but Bouk will take a leadership role

Reaction Score
Not sure there will be only one but Bouk will take a leadership role
He'll be their best player but he doesn't seem like that kind of person. Not sure there's a sure fire answer to this question.

Usually has to be a starter who plays a lot of minutes (hard to lead a team in crunch time from the bench).

Usually should be someone who's played with the team a couple years. Doesn't have to be but I think it helps. El-Amin came right in and was a leader, but they have nobody like Khalid. Which is why I am skeptical that either Bouknight or Cole will take that role.

Remember how Bazz struggled his sophomore year to lead the team? Was better at it junior year and was really good at it senior year.

We'll have to see but it would definitely help if someone took those reigns.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
gaffney, on the floor, and mebbe adams, in the huddle. or gaffney in the huddle, too. I have a strong belief that one sideways glance from that kid, about hoopin,' is more than enuf to set straight a teammate. quiet thunder. good thread question.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Me.

With my high post to like ratio, I am ideally positioned to guide the team through next season.
Galen Gafney has all the tools.Love his unselfishness and skill set.
Don't know anything about Cole.

Reaction Score
Bouknight. It’s his team. Down the home stretch of the season when the games matter, like all the great players before him he’ll take over leadership and drive the team.

Reaction Score
I think Whaley is being slept on as an emotional leader and defensive anchor next season. Add on he’ll be a senior. I wouldn’t be shocked to see him named one of the team captains

Reaction Score
The starting PG which will probably be RJ Cole. They’re supposed to be an extension of the coach on the floor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom