Who's funnier: Giant Fans or Bronco Fans? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who's funnier: Giant Fans or Bronco Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Maybe you should stop running your mouth until your crappy team actually does something. Thats the point sport.

How many TDs did you score last week? Maybe you should stfu, sport.

Reaction Score
How many TDs did you sc
ore last week? Maybe you should stfu, sport.

bpo needs to chill.....frustrating year huh? Not sure you scored any of those TD's you "seem to recall" either did you?

Reaction Score
These things go from season to season in the NFL and you know it, Mau. Next year could be entirely different so enjoy it while you can. I'd say in the last ten years or so the Eagles have certainly been the dominant player in the NFC East. I seem to recall a couple of recent playoff games between the G-men and Eagles that didn't end too well for your boys.
I'll tell you what. I'll give you Eagles dominance for the next 10 years if it means you win zero superbowls and the Giants win at least one.
Deal?
But I'm glad you can puff out your chest for regular season domination. The Eagles make the Braves look like Postseason Worldbeaters for crying out loud.

Reaction Score
bpo needs to chill.....frustrating year huh? Not sure you scored any of those TD's you "seem to recall" either did you?

Mau can you translate that second sentence into english?

Reaction Score
I'll tell you what. I'll give you Eagles dominance for the next 10 years if it means you win zero superbowls and the Giants win at least one.
Deal?
But I'm glad you can puff out your chest for regular season domination. The Eagles make the Braves look like Postseason Worldbeaters for crying out loud.

Huh? No more comments about dead athletes?

Your theory is interesting. Using your logic I guess that QBs like Mark Rypien, Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson were far more accomplished than Dan Marino, Jim Kelly and Fran Tarkenton.

Reaction Score
Mau can you translate that second sentence into english?

When you talk a bunch of I guess it's tough to remember for some people......some day I'll grow up and hopefully have half the ability to write as bpo, in english of course.....it went like this "I seem to recall a couple of recent playoff games between the G-men and Eagles that didn't end too well for your boys." Somewhere between that sentence and your sophisticated comment to deepelm even you can figure it out!! Smile a little pal, it can only get better!!

Reaction Score
Huh? No more comments about dead athletes?

Your theory is interesting. Using your logic I guess that QBs like Mark Rypien, Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson were far more accomplished than Dan Marino, Jim Kelly and Fran Tarkenton.
Im talking about from a fan's perspective. If you want to brag about NFC East titles that's fine. I'll be watching replays of Super Bowl championships on the NFL network while you're doing that.
Seriously you picked the wrong week to talk about the G-men and their fans.

Reaction Score
How many TDs did you score last week? Maybe you should stfu, sport.

I scored as many as your Eaglets did. Keep talking , your crappy team still hasnt and wont do a thing. Loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom