Who would you rather see in UConn's bracket: UD or TN? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who would you rather see in UConn's bracket: UD or TN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I thought I might like to see a UCONN/UD game, but after mulling it over, I'm not sure. It would be a very difficult game for Caroline, I think. She & Elena had plans to attend the same University & play for the same program. That went up in smoke when EDD packed her stuff, without a word to anyone & disappeared. I don't know what their relationship is like now, but I do know that Caroline has been through ENOUGH. On the other hand, she may welcome a chance to play against Elena. So...I am totally TORN!

As for the Vols, they are so yesterday's news. I say we leave them in the past (& in the dust). We've moved on.
wow I forgot about how close they were..

Reaction Score
As much as I would love to see UCONN pound Tennessee, I would rather see EDD and Delaware take on UCONN.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
are we sure UConn would beat Tennessee so we would prefer playing UD to get a "sure win"

Reaction Score
are we sure UConn would beat Tennessee so we would prefer playing UD to get a "sure win"

Yes, I don't see anyway an underachieving Tennessee Team would be able to stay with UCCON for forty minutes. I think UCONN would win the game by double didgits.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Put me down for Del.

I don't want to give Tn the time of day. Sick or not, doesn't excuse her verbal disrespect.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm for both.
Marketing is very important for the game, for anything really and these are the two compelling story lines (even taking into account Baylor and Notre Dame). Do I not recall a great deal of interest in the renewal of the esteemed rivalry when it was first announced that Pat was unwell. A meeting now especially after UTENN and (even) our late season renaissance is wonderful theater and will get the whole country talking about (or at least having to hear about) woman's basketball. It'll be on all the national news. features, much more than just ESPN.
Its much too big an event to be to be discouraged. Add EDD to the mix and you have a perfect storm of publicity and ink. Its the best thing that could happen for the game and the biggest publicity boondoggle in years.

Reaction Score
Delaware. I'd like to see Elena play, and I'd like to see how UDel does against a truly elite team. I think we win 85-60, with EDD getting 30 very hard-earned points.

Tennessee made their decision. Let them go down the road to irrelevance. They need us; we do not need them. I'd rather see them lose early.
If EDD scored 30 on us the final score would be more like 85 - 30.

Reaction Score
I would like to see the Vols beat Baylor and ND and meet the Huskies in the final.

Zero chance of this happening. I think both of these teams would destroy the LV's.
I would love to see Del. vs Tenn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99