Who will come out of the Notre Dame Regional.....TENN... | The Boneyard

Who will come out of the Notre Dame Regional.....TENN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMO, TENN is peaking at the right time and ND might be on the other side of their peak.....TENN is playing with House money..........

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
What? Tennessee looked terrible in its first two games. They were up two at the half against a 16 seed and let SJU stay in the game into the second half last night. I wouldn't say they are peaking.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I'm hoping for a Baylor vs ND match up in the ND Region. If Odyssey is able to stay in control and hit approx 50% of her shots, Baylor will be a tough out.

Reaction Score
To be honest.. I see Louisville coming out of the Louisville regional beating Tennessee. I also see Notre Dame having a difficult time with Baylor, especially if Simms goes for 30. Also if Notre Dame happens to get past Baylor which is possible... I believe they will be up against Louisville which I think is a scrappy team and could potential through Notre Dame through some fits.

Not to sound elitist, but I am not overly concerned with BYU, DePaul, or Texas A & M for UCONN's bracket.

That leaves the Stanford regional. South Carolina is possibly weaker than many of us originally thought. Assuming they win tonight, they will most likely go up against a North Carolina team before having to take on a Stanford team. Stanford might have been a little off this year.. coming in as a 2 seed... but they are still a top team... with a top player.

I would say UCONN v. North Carolina (or Stanford)
and Baylor v Louisville.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I'm hoping for a Baylor vs ND match up in the ND Region. If Odyssey is able to stay in control and hit approx 50% of her shots, Baylor will be a tough out.

I'm also hoping for that match-up and I think it'll happen as I expect Baylor to beat Kentucky . . . in 40 minutes. A Baylor/ND game will make for great theater (Kim never disappoints) and a match-up of great players and coaches. I'll be most interested in how Kim decides to play ND defensively.

RandomFan85

A Rogue LV Fan
Reaction Score
To be honest.. I see Louisville coming out of the Louisville regional beating Tennessee. I also see Notre Dame having a difficult time with Baylor, especially if Simms goes for 30. Also if Notre Dame happens to get past Baylor which is possible... I believe they will be up against Louisville which I think is a scrappy team and could potential through Notre Dame through some fits.

Not to sound elitist, but I am not overly concerned with BYU, DePaul, or Texas A & M for UCONN's bracket.

That leaves the Stanford regional. South Carolina is possibly weaker than many of us originally thought. Assuming they win tonight, they will most likely go up against a North Carolina team before having to take on a Stanford team. Stanford might have been a little off this year.. coming in as a 2 seed... but they are still a top team... with a top player.

and Baylor v Louisville.

I can see Maryland making it out of the Louisville region also. They are a terrible matchup for Tennessee and we all know star players love career nights against us (see Ogwumike, C. Ogwumike, N., Diggins, S. etc. etc.)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
LMAO!!!!

This thread is funny!

Either ND or Baylor will come out of the ND Regional.

As far as the Louisville Regional....imma not even gonna say a Louisville Tennessee matchup..... (A) Tennessee has to get by Maryland--because I do think Maryland will beat Texas and (B) Louisville needs to make it out of Iowa.

I picked Maryland and Louisville in the Elite 8 in one of my brackets and I still believe that assuming the Cardinals can sneak past Iowa on their home floor. As for the upper part of that bracket, yeah, I doubt the Vols make it.

Reaction Score
TENN has the toughest road to the FF now; very likely to stumble against one of the other high seeds.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I really wish I could get hold of whatever it is jsloanjr is using.... :)

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
They're always peaking on the Summitt and always at the Head of their region.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
Who will come out of the Notre Dame Regional.....TENN...
You truly are a man of great faith (pssst… or the wrong bracket, man)

Last edited:

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
I'm also hoping for that match-up and I think it'll happen as I expect Baylor to beat Kentucky . . . in 40 minutes. A Baylor/ND game will make for great theater (Kim never disappoints) and a match-up of great players and coaches. I'll be most interested in how Kim decides to play ND defensively.

For her sake, I hope she gives some thought to defending the 3-pointers. Irish are shooting over 54% thus far.

Reaction Score

and Baylor v Louisville.

Notre Dame will easily beat both Baylor and either Tenn/ Louisville by at least 20 points. The Championship will be ND vs UConn and IT WILL BE A GOOD CLOSE GAME.

Reaction Score
TENN has the toughest road to the FF now; very likely to stumble against one of the other high seeds.
As it should be they are not a one seed and are paying for it with their bracket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom