Who will be the Scapegoat for UCONN is no Fun to Watch this Year. | The Boneyard

Who will be the Scapegoat for UCONN is no Fun to Watch this Year.

Reaction Score
Two years ago is was Muffet McGraw and the “We Have loss All Civility” along with she didn't think Breanna Stewart should have won her award that was the topic of conversation for the playoffs. No doubt designed to help create interest in the woman's tournament. Then, last year, it was Dan Shaughnessy with his watching UCONN blowout opponents is BORING that went viral and did expand the dialog and focus attention on UCONN. That was actually good. So, now, I am waiting to see who will step up in the next week or two to SLAM UCONN and its success, which naturally will put UCONN and the woman's college basketball game front and center again – all for the good of the sport.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Lipton_Kermit.png

Reaction Score
Two years ago is was Muffet McGraw and the “We Have loss All Civility” along with she didn't think Breanna Stewart should have won her award that was the topic of conversation for the playoffs. No doubt designed to help create interest in the woman's tournament. Then, last year, it was Dan Shaughnessy with his watching UCONN blowout opponents is BORING that went viral and did expand the dialog and focus attention on UCONN. That was actually good. So, now, I am waiting to see who will step up in the next week or two to SLAM UCONN and its success, which naturally will put UCONN and the woman's college basketball game front and center again – all for the good of the sport.

It's a fair question but I don't think any of that was good for WCB. UConn's greatness is what is good for WCB but it seems most of the anti UConn sentiment comes right from within WCB. Instead of defending UConn's greatness to the Shaughnessy types many of other teams seem to agree. On the same note..... I scanned some other teams message boards to see any mention of KLS's amazing performance that had most of the basketball world talking about a performance comparable to Michael Jordan. I think only the Baylor board had a thread about it.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It's a fair question but I don't think any of that was good for WCB. UConn's greatness is what is good for WCB but it seems most of the anti UConn sentiment comes right from within WCB. Instead of defending UConn's greatness to the Shaughnessy types many of other teams seem to agree. On the same note..... I scanned some other teams message boards to see any mention of KLS's amazing performance that had most of the basketball world talking about a performance comparable to Michael Jordan. I think only the Baylor board had a thread about it.
That was the only forum I'd found as well. I couldn't find anything on RebKell's either, which was surprising. But the they do have a thread for those who love all things Gabby.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom