Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Be the first one I target at brick day @ the Rent

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
To dump on this hire?

I'm going with freescooter.
Well if you start with the position that Warde is a donut-eating incompetent doofus, it follows that every action he takes is a sign of his incompetence. Therefore logic dictates that Diaco must be a horrible coach. #FireWarde #FireDiaco

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Not dumping on it at all but just don't know what the guy is going to be preaching on offense given he's only coached on the defensive side of the ball.

I was definitely in the camp that preferred a previously successful head coach (i..e. Clawson or Lembo) but this hire certainly seems to have created some good initial buzz.

I like that he's young, from the tri-state area and has good coaching blood lines. I really hope he is the guy.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Well if you start with the position that Warde is a donut-eating incompetent doofus, it follows that every action he takes is a sign of his incompetence. Therefore logic dictates that Diaco must be a horrible coach. #FireWarde #FireDiaco
There it is folks, I believe we have our first #FireDiaco.

Reaction Score
How's this for a bag.

1. 7:19 PM - 11 Dec 13 · Details
    " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
    Pete Roussel ‏@coachingsearch 18m
    Props to Pat Narduzzi.

7:19 PM - 11 Dec 13 · Details
    1. " data-you-follow="false" data-you-block="false">
      Pete Roussel ‏@coachingsearch 19m
      Money matters, but it's not the most important thing. Key to long & successful career is taking what you think are the right jobs. So...

Collapse

Reaction Score
OK, since I'm typically an optimist with the coaches, I will be the first.

Zach Frazer's UConn Huskies put up 45 points against Cincy when Diaco was Cincy's DC in 2009.

Ironically, a week later they put up 33 points against ND thereby ushering out the staff that Diaco and company replaced.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I would've proposed going independent or folding the program but those gems were already trademarked.

You wear your narrow, simplistic, linear thinking like a badge of honor. Good for you.

Reaction Score
I hope this is the right guy, but forgive me if I don't get excited over his looks. I can't have a real opinion until I hear about his plans on offense and his hiring of an offensive coordinator.

Once again the Boneyard was ignored, there has been very little Boneyard chatter about this guy, I guess that gives us the right to complain if it turns into a huge fail.

Last edited:

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I can confirm that he's alive and has had some serious mood swings today. :) But, Warde and Diaco get the HFD seal of approval for this hire.

Glad to hear HFD is alive and well! Is HFD still on Twitter? What's his handle on it?

Reaction Score
I hope this is the right guy, but forgive me if I don't get excited over his looks. I can't have a real opinion until I hear about his plans on offense and his hiring of an offensive coordinator.

Once again the Boneyard was ignored, there has been very little Boneyard chatter about this guy, I guess that gives us the right to complain if it turns into a huge fail.

You are hard to figure out lately. I thought at first you were tongue in cheek and then sounded serious. No matter what his plan is, it won't mean squat until the games.

We got a big name, with lots of experience who can recruit and looks to be a players coach. If you can't enjoy the moment now when can you. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom