who will be All American next year? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

who will be All American next year?

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Cannot forget Tiana Mangakahia.. she is a heck of a point guard. I really missed watching her play but she will be back and playing
Is she still planning to come back? She'll be 25 in a few weeks.

Reaction Score
I believe in being kind too, but these are elite athletes who put themselves out there in the limelight on purpose, because they want to be there. I think they should publish their weights, just like they do for men. If they don't want their "fitness level" to be criticized then they should get fitter.

To clarify, I am not opposed to publishing weights on a bio. My concern is this: Let's be mindful when we post comments on student athlete's physical appearance on message boards, particularly this one which I love so much. Players read these boards and whether we realize it or not, our words matter.

On this particular thread, I don't think anyone is being derogatory, but the comments about C. Dungee's weight reminded me of a previous thread where it was a topic of discussion. Months ago, I brought it to the attention of the moderators, but they didn't feel the same way I did. So be it. But I felt inclined to say something openly this time. But this goes beyond just message boards: I've even heard ESPN analysts describe other elite guards as being "thick" while on TV and I just shake my head...

Sometimes female athletes do not fit the gender norms while growing up. And as a result, many face unnecessary scrutiny and bullying at a young age. So while it may not seem like a big deal to describe someone with words like "giant, thick, or having a man's build" on a message board, it might be for that person and for others who might be reading it.

bballnut90

Reaction Score
To clarify, I am not opposed to publishing weights on a bio. My concern is this: Let's be mindful when we post comments on student athlete's physical appearance on message boards, particularly this one which I love so much. Players read these boards and whether we realize it or not, our words matter.

On this particular thread, I don't think anyone is being derogatory, but the comments about C. Dungee's weight reminded me of a previous thread where it was a topic of discussion. Months ago, I brought it to the attention of the moderators, but they didn't feel the same way I did. So be it. But I felt inclined to say something openly this time. But this goes beyond just message boards: I've even heard ESPN analysts describe other elite guards as being "thick" while on TV and I just shake my head...

Sometimes female athletes do not fit the gender norms while growing up. And as a result, many face unnecessary scrutiny and bullying at a young age. So while it may not seem like a big deal to describe someone with words like "giant, thick, or having a man's build" on a message board, it might be for that person and for others who might be reading it.

Honestly, I think almost every women's basketball player has experienced scrutiny and bullying to some degree. Look at any social media post ESPN or Bleacher Report makes about women's sports or specifically women's basketball and all of the comments are about how they suck compared to men or about their physical appearance, usually in a derogatory manner. Women's basketball players are usually tall, strong, and athletic which doesn't fit the gender norms. And thick doesn't always parallel with "fat," masculine, or overweight. A lot of times it just means they have more muscle or a broader build. Arike Ogunbowale has been described as thick, and I've heard her called a linebacker, but no one would argue she's out of shape. She's just naturally broader/stronger and her game thrives in large part due to her strength.

I don't think there is any harm in commenting on a player's weight or build as long as it is in the context of the sport. When someone comes back from an offseason 20 lbs heavier/slimmer and it noticeably affects their quality of play, I don't think posters should feel the need to dance around the topic as long as they go about it respectfully and appropriately. Just my take, but as long as people aren't making digs at players for their physical appearance I think it is okay to talk about.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
"Mangakahia, 24, is currently redshirting what would be her senior season for the Orange. She previously told ESPN that she intends to apply to the NCAA for an additional year of eligibility."

Reaction Score
Two names I haven't seen who have a good chance to be AA are Aleah Goodman and Taylor Chavez if their teams do well again next year. I think both are ballers. With Mikaela/Destiny gone for the Beavs, Aleah will be the senior guard leading Rueck's team with two strong sophs down low (Jones & Brown). I see it similar to Sidney Wiese stepping up for her team after a couple all PAC12 players graduated. Goodman' 3 is deadly, she passes well, and is strong on D.

With the Big 3 AA's gone for the Ducks as well as Minyon Moore, I expect the Junior Taylor Chavez and 5th year senior Erin Boley to be the leaders of the team with 7 first year players. Redshirts Prince & Sabally are expected to be big contributors as already mentioned by a few above. Taylor along with 2nd year player Jaz Shelley will probably be the starting guards, unless 1 of the 5 McDonalds AA Freshman coming in win the starting job. With Taylor's tough D, passing ability, and scoring I can see her filling up the stat sheet as she doubles her minutes.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Two names I haven't seen who have a good chance to be AA are Aleah Goodman and Taylor Chavez if their teams do well again next year. I think both are ballers. With Mikaela/Destiny gone for the Beavs, Aleah will be the senior guard leading Rueck's team with two strong sophs down low (Jones & Brown). I see it similar to Sidney Wiese stepping up for her team after a couple all PAC12 players graduated. Goodman' 3 is deadly, she passes well, and is strong on D.

I don't see it with Goodman. She's been a complimentary player for 3 years. Wiese was a star for OSU as soon as she hit the floor. I wish I believed she was going to be a breakout star as a Sr., but she actually took a step backwards as a Jr. Not really a good indicator to me.

bballnut90

Reaction Score

With the Big 3 AA's gone for the Ducks as well as Minyon Moore, I expect the Junior Taylor Chavez and 5th year senior Erin Boley to be the leaders of the team with 7 first year players. Redshirts Prince & Sabally are expected to be big contributors as already mentioned by a few above. Taylor along with 2nd year player Jaz Shelley will probably be the starting guards, unless 1 of the 5 McDonalds AA Freshman coming in win the starting job. With Taylor's tough D, passing ability, and scoring I can see her filling up the stat sheet as she doubles her minutes.

I'll be stunned if Goodman is in the mix for AA. Chavez is a stud but she'll need to make a massive leap for AA consideration. I think she will be really good the next 2 years for Graves.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I'd guess:

First Team:
Nalyssa Smith
Rhyne Howard
Aliyah Boston
Dana Evans
Michaela Onyenwere

2nd Team:
Rennia Davis
Aari McDonald
Rickea Jackson
Elissa Cunane
Christyn Williams

3rd Team:
Kiana Williams
Didi Richards
Lindsey Pulliam
Destiny Slocum
Arella Guirantes

Keep an eye on:
Lexie Hull
Taylor Jones
Ashley Owusu
Alissa Pili
Cate Reese
Ashley Joens
Natasha Mack
Ayoka Lee
Evina Westbrook
Olivia Nelson Ododa
Chasity Patterson
Maddy Siegrist
Unique Thompson
Chelsea Dungee
Jordan Horston
Charli Collier
Kiara Lewis
Haley Jones
Sam Brunelle
Naz Hillmon
Zia Cooke
Sedona Prince
Nyara Sabally
Paige Bueckers
Queen Egbo
I'd say this covers it. Should we all go home now? :)

Reaction Score

Goodman likely won't have the 6'6" Kennedy Brown to pass to next season. Brown had surgery for a torn ACL in mid-March and will likely redshirt next season.

The Beavs should be in the market for a grad transfer point guard so that Goodman can move primarily to the 2, where she spent most of this past season. Goodman is a gifted three-point shooter, but struggles against tight pressure when playing the point. It will take a great deal of pressure off of her if she can catch and shoot rather than have to run the OSU offense and create shots for others. Her teammates created open threes for Goodman last year via drive and kick action. She shot very well overall from distance at both the beginning and final stages of the season. She did struggle mightily with her shot during the middle of the season, leading to Tudor replacing her in the OSU starting line-up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Goodman likely won't have the 6'6" Kennedy Brown to pass to next season. Brown had surgery for a torn ACL in mid-March and will likely redshirt next season.

The Beavs should be in the market for a grad transfer point guard so that Goodman can move primarily to the 2, where she spent most of this past season. Goodman is a gifted three-point shooter, but struggles against tight pressure when playing the point. It will take a great deal of pressure off of her if she can catch and shoot rather than have to run the OSU offense and create shots for others. Her teammates created open threes for Goodman last year via drive and kick action. She shot very well overall from distance at both the beginning and final stages of the season. She did struggle mightily with her shot during the middle of the season, leading to Tudor replacing her in the OSU starting line-up.
Maybe I am overrating her, but I like her game and how she can hit big shots especially when she was ESPN POW two years ago when the Beavs beat the Ducks. When she has confidence she's effective. There were other games like ASU this year when her three kept them in the game so they could win it. Scott would have her in at the end of the game, often over Slocum since he trusts her, especially her D, which he felt Destiny would pay hero ball too much.

Still missing Brown will be big and maybe Aleah will be a better as a shooting guard as you say. My main post was to point out that the on of last two PAC12 6th players of the Year (Goodman & Chavez) maybe be stepping up this year to AA level, much like Dana Evans did for L'ville. She went from 6th POY to ACC POY and consensus AA. Maybe one of the two will surprise us. Sounds like most of you who follow both teams think if anyone of those 2 step up, it will probably be Chavez.

Reaction Score
Yes she is planning on it, if she gets approval from the NCAA. She's home in Australia and had a video in practice where she hit 20 of 21 3 pointers.

Reaction Score
I think playing 3X3 this last summer really hurt Goodmans decision making. In that game there are far bigger lanes available than in 5X5, so she had to adjust her game back. To a player that is more developed it isn't that big a deal, but a player like Goodman who was still working on consistency it seemed such a problem that regressed back to her freshman season play. She did become more comfortable towards the end of the year, partially because she was coming off the bench and was not on the court together with both Pivec and Slocum. That was mostly the case in past seasons when she played her best ball. I don't know if she will be AA caliber but she will certainly have a much better season next year. While not as good driving to the hoop she is far more effective creating offensive flow than either Pivec or Slocum along with shooting from the perimeter off the dribble. She has a very quick release. Though not as quick as Wiese's was, her shot has good form. Wiese's shot was really funky but she has adjusted it, somewhat, since.

Reaction Score
I think playing 3X3 this last summer really hurt Goodmans decision making. In that game there are far bigger lanes available than in 5X5, so she had to adjust her game back. To a player that is more developed it isn't that big a deal, but a player like Goodman who was still working on consistency it seemed such a problem that regressed back to her freshman season play. She did become more comfortable towards the end of the year, partially because she was coming off the bench and was not on the court together with both Pivec and Slocum. That was mostly the case in past seasons when she played her best ball. I don't know if she will be AA caliber but she will certainly have a much better season next year. While not as good driving to the hoop she is far more effective creating offensive flow than either Pivec or Slocum along with shooting from the perimeter off the dribble. She has a very quick release. Though not as quick as Wiese's was, her shot has good form. Wiese's shot was really funky but she has adjusted it, somewhat, since.
As an OSU fan who has seen virtually all of Goodman's games during her first three seasons, it is very apparent how teams have scouted her and have effectively defended her. Goodman is relentlessly crowded by her defender and forced to dribble. She is an elite shooter, but struggles to create separation when initiating the offense or when trying to shoot off the bounce.

Goodman is an intelligent player. I don't think that playing in a number of 3v3 tourneys during 2019 negatively impacted her during the '19-'20 season. It probably sped up her decision-making processes and taught her how to compete better defensively when she was being posted up and isolated during her appearances on the USA 3v3 team in 2019.

Unlike what willtalk asserted in his post above, the vast majority of Goodman's minutes were spent with both Slocum and Pivec on the court. Claiming that Goodman was not on the court at the same time as Slocum and Pivec is nonsense and another indicator that willtalk posts info that simply isn't accurate. Slocum was the primary ball handler for the Beavs, but Goodman would initiate the offense on occasion when Slocum moved to the wing for a possession or more. When Goodman was at the point, she was hounded on the perimeter and often attempted to use one or two high screens to make her entry pass and often ate up 15-18 seconds of the shot clock before making her initial pass. The offense "flowed" (as willtalk likes to post) better when Slocum was at the point because she could initiate the offense more quickly as well as beat her defender off the dribble when needed. Goodman started the first 18 games of the season, then came off the bench for the team's final 14 games as Kat Tudor was inserted as a starter.

Goodman would benefit significantly from having a teammate create shots for her, rather than being the primary point guard. Hopefully, OSU coaches are continuing to scour the portal for point guard options for next season.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'd be surprised if UCONN doesn't have one 1st team A/A. They are projected to be number 2. If they remain number 2 it would probably mean they picked off either South Carolina or Baylor - both have elite bigs. If that happens certainly one player would emerge. I highly doubt it would be so "perfectly balanced" when UCONN faces tough games that all of their stars knock each other in such a "perfect numbers way" that it pushes out contention of 3 others while getting only one A/A (But non 1st team A/A) while they are number 2 team overall.

I think Olivia is going to be either 3rd team, 2nd team or 1st. UCONN's overall passing will be better in 2020-2021 than it was in 2019-2020. And UCONN's perimeter will probably have 4 legit shooters in CWilliams, EWestbook, PBueckers, and AMakurat (while some might not make a big deal of AMakurat -- but going into this upcoming season she is the best shooter on the team. She is another legit scorer that will take away outside shots from the other 3 and she is also a supreme passer.).

So while UCONN has several legit scorers on the perimeter- they only have one big-time legit scorer inside. That is Olivia. SO if UCONN is number 2 it would probably mean they didn't get wiped out on the glass while Olivia leads team in rebounds. Further as the prime legit option in the low post which we know UCONN will also try to work her inside. especially with elite passing, she 'll be one of the top focuses on offense.

In addition if they are number 2 in the country, it would probably mean their defense is terrific. That would probably also mean she will be thought of "nationally" as the anchor of the defense. OFC UCONN could be a super press team but they have so many wings- how many will stand out defensively? in addition to -- you can't press weaker teams for 40 minutes or even 30 minutes. In other words UCONN isn't going to press by trying to win games "105-35." Geno is going to turn off the pressure in 2nd halves and work to build their halfcourt offense. One big focus will be to get the ball inside thus Olivia will get a lot of chances.

Reaction Score
As an OSU fan who has seen virtually all of Goodman's games during her first three seasons, it is very apparent how teams have scouted her and have effectively defended her. Goodman is relentlessly crowded by her defender and forced to dribble. She is an elite shooter, but struggles to create separation when initiating the offense or when trying to shoot off the bounce.

I would agree with much of what you post but only in relation to the beginning of this season. Which is why I stated that her play was hindered by her 3X3 experience. Oh, she was not even a good shooter the year part of the season.

Goodman is an intelligent player. I don't think that playing in a number of 3v3 tourneys during 2019 negatively impacted her during the '19-'20 season. It probably sped up her decision-making processes and taught her how to compete better defensively when she was being posted up and isolated during her appearances on the USA 3v3 team in 2019.

Being intelligent and falling back into previous habits are not exclusive to each other. If 3X3 increased her decision-making process then why do you criticize her using up 15- 18 seconds before making a pass in your next paragraph? kInd of contradictory or not well thought out reasoning.

Unlike what willtalk asserted in his post above, the vast majority of Goodman's minutes were spent with both Slocum and Pivec on the court. Claiming that Goodman was not on the court at the same time as Slocum and Pivec is nonsense and another indicator that willtalk posts info that simply isn't accurate. Slocum was the primary ball handler for the Beavs, but Goodman would initiate the offense on occasion when Slocum moved to the wing for a possession or more. When Goodman was at the point, she was hounded on the perimeter and often attempted to use one or two high screens to make her entry pass and often ate up 15-18 seconds of the shot clock before making her initial pass. The offense "flowed" (as willtalk likes to post) better when Slocum was at the point because she could initiate the offense more quickly as well as beat her defender off the dribble when needed. Goodman started the first 18 games of the season, then came off the bench for the team's final 14 games as Kat Tudor was inserted as a starter.

I never assured that Goodman did not play any minutes with both Pivec and Slocum on the court at the same time. I said she played better when they were not altogether on the court. In the early part of this season Scott was forced to play them together because both Tudor and Corosdale were injured. And during that period Goodman played very badly in all areas on offensive. She began to play better once Tudor was back in the lineup and she was coming off the bench. Last year she did not start and usually came in when either Pivec or Slocum came out. Often that was when the offense started to click as it did in the TA&M game. It was last year that I was referring to in respect her creating better offensive flow because most of her minutes came with either or both Pivec or Slocum off the floor.

It is usually the third guard on the floor with them whose game is usually negatively affected. Stats validate that perspective. They are both players who like to score off the dribble as opposed to the pass. When you have two essentially off guards who like to created space off the dribble as opposed to moving without the ball it has a negative impact on those who do rely upon movement without the ball to create open looks. You might want to watch Geno's evaluation breakdown on Sabally to understand the importance of the off-ball movement. One of your criticisms of Goodman using your exaggerated time she took to make passes, was because she actually watches for players moving without the ball instead of just trying to constantly create off the dribble. It was also a problem for Goodwin because players were so used to not having their off the ball movement rewarded with passes they just didn't bother. Now the did look to the post to pass, I was just relating to other perimeter players in respect to not being involved in the offense. Now constantly trying to create off the dribble gets too predictable and good teams will eventually take that away.

Goodman would benefit significantly from having a teammate create shots for her, rather than being the primary point guard. Hopefully, OSU coaches are continuing to scour the portal for point guard options for next season.

Goodman will be fine running the point next season. She would also have been fine if Slocum stayed because there is a difference between having one or two ball-dominant players on the floor at the same time. But if Slocum would have insisted on being extra ball dominate they are better off without her. It appears she had that in mind because she chose to transfer.

Hit the expand button to see my item by item response to WestCoast's post. they are written within his post.

Enough of this he said she said dialogue. I mentioned earlier how the other guards on the floor with ball dominate player's games are hurt. I already mentioned how Goodwin's game picked up once she was coming off the bench and no longer on the floor with both Pivec and Slocum. Generally, the part of the game that is hurt is the perimeter shooting, because there is not enough ball movement. Along with if too much time is taken dribbling with little time left on the clock shots are taken in desperation mode decreasing shooting percentages.

One thing that hurt Pivecs draft status was the drop in her 3pt percentage. It went from .417 last season to .361 in about the same amount of attempts. Coincidence? McWilliams, who was on the floor with both Slocum and Pivec last season but not in the prior years - shooting percentage dropped from .455 to 392. Especially her 3pt percentage ( perimeter shooting ) from .438 to .362. Other aspects of her game dropped but for the purposes of this post, I only focused on the shooting. When you add that Goodman also shot better with one of them or both off the floor it might just say something.

Out of curiosity, I just looked up the shooting percentages of the guard, before and after Slocum at Maryland. the findings paralleled the findings at OS. Shatori Walker- Kimbrough percentages dropped as well. As a junior before Slocum got there she had a really good .543 and that dropped 22 points, but still a really good percentage the year with Slocum. Now her 3pt percentage was more telling. She went from an outstanding .545 on 134 attempts to an also good .450 off 160 attempts the year with Slocum. That is a significant percentage drop and the more attempts with fewer makes might be attributed to having to take more desperation shots as a result of the clock running down.

Now one person outside shooting stats dropping by itself might not mean much, but every player on the floor with Slocum's stats dropping can not be ignored. This is something that is often ignored by ball dominate players fans. They ignore the effect that kind of game has on other players. No, I did not say Slocum ( or Pivec ) were gunners. For the amount of time, they had the ball they did not really shoot or score that much. Slocum's stats remained about the same throughout her college career. She did not really score enough to be considered a scorer. She stayed about 14 a game throughout her career. From what I observed, Slucom was actually a better and more effective scorer when she did not dominate the ball so much. When she operates within the natural flow of the game and does not try to force things she is very effective. She played that way in the early part of the season. It was in the latter part that her game and also her shooting percentages dropped.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’ll play: provided all stay healthy, no more transfers and we have a traditional season (to have all three would be a borderline miracle) here are my 10 WBCA all Americans

A. Boston
R. Howard

R. Davis
A. McDonald
N. Smith
M. Onyenwere
E. Cunane
D. Evans
C. Williams
A. Owusu

There are others (R. Jackson. ONO) who are talented enough to make the team. For better or worse this senior class/junior early entries had a lot of star power even outside of Sabrina so it is a bit of a transition year. I put no freshmen on the team because there is literally no way to tell how they will do this year but I’m sure there will be some breakout stars.

Reaction Score
Hit the expand button to see my item by item response to WestCoast's post. they are written within his post.

Enough of this he said she said dialogue. I mentioned earlier how the other guards on the floor with ball dominate player's games are hurt. I already mentioned how Goodwin's game picked up once she was coming off the bench and no longer on the floor with both Pivec and Slocum. Generally, the part of the game that is hurt is the perimeter shooting, because there is not enough ball movement. Along with if too much time is taken dribbling with little time left on the clock shots are taken in desperation mode decreasing shooting percentages.

One thing that hurt Pivecs draft status was the drop in her 3pt percentage. It went from .417 last season to .361 in about the same amount of attempts. Coincidence? McWilliams, who was on the floor with both Slocum and Pivec last season but not in the prior years - shooting percentage dropped from .455 to 392. Especially her 3pt percentage ( perimeter shooting ) from .438 to .362. Other aspects of her game dropped but for the purposes of this post, I only focused on the shooting. When you add that Goodman also shot better with one of them or both off the floor it might just say something.

Out of curiosity, I just looked up the shooting percentages of the guard, before and after Slocum at Maryland. the findings paralleled the findings at OS. Shatori Walker- Kimbrough percentages dropped as well. As a junior before Slocum got there she had a really good .543 and that dropped 22 points, but still a really good percentage the year with Slocum. Now her 3pt percentage was more telling. She went from an outstanding .545 on 134 attempts to an also good .450 off 160 attempts the year with Slocum. That is a significant percentage drop and the more attempts with fewer makes might be attributed to having to take more desperation shots as a result of the clock running down.

Now one person outside shooting stats dropping by itself might not mean much, but every player on the floor with Slocum's stats dropping can not be ignored. This is something that is often ignored by ball dominate players fans. They ignore the effect that kind of game has on other players. No, I did not say Slocum ( or Pivec ) were gunners. For the amount of time, they had the ball they did not really shoot or score that much. Slocum's stats remained about the same throughout her college career. She did not really score enough to be considered a scorer. She stayed about 14 a game throughout her career. From what I observed, Slucom was actually a better and more effective scorer when she did not dominate the ball so much. When she operates within the natural flow of the game and does not try to force things she is very effective. She played that way in the early part of the season. It was in the latter part that her game and also her shooting percentages dropped.
The term is "ball dominant", not "ball dominate" as willtalk likes to write. The OSU player is Goodman, not Goodwin. Willtalk makes that mistake frequently on multiple boards across America. He sees what he wants to see. Beaver Nation has a better idea than willtalk of what went right and wrong with the team's 23-9 season. I watched and/or attended nearly all the team's games over the past two seasons during Slocum's playing career at OSU.

Goodman actually got off to a strong start for the Beavs in '19-'20 and torched the nets from distance as Oregon State swept the Preseason WNIT during the team's first four games, making a tourney record 15 threes. Through the first seven games of the season, Goodman was 26/50 (52%) from beyond the arc and looked to have improved following her solid sophomore season.

Goodman was the beneficiary of numerous open looks from distance, coming off passes primarily from Slocum and Pivec. Dribble penetration by her backcourt mates created those open looks for her. That is how Goodman gets most of her shots. She doesn't create shots for herself very often with drives or penetration into the lane. Goodman's effectiveness was well scouted and she began to be smothered by opposing defenses to the perimeter. Her shot really struggled during the middle of the season as a result. She often had significant difficulty creating sufficient separation to take shots against the better PAC-12 defensive teams. Goodman's midseason shooting struggles really shouldn't be blamed on Slocum. Goodman had the ball in her hands frequently. Plays were run for her at the point using multiple high post screens. However, quicker guards gave Goodman trouble and effectively chased her around picks as she attempted to get free.

Most observers (including me) will concur that Goodman has a high basketball IQ. The fact that she routinely ate up a lot of the shot clock dribbling during possessions when she ran the point is a reflection of the offense that Goodman was asked to run and her inability to create separation from her defender.

You can bet that Goodman will be crowded the same way defensively during her final season in Corvallis. She has to demonstrate an ability to go by her defender or opposing defenses will gamble and recover just like they do now without consequences. As the OSU roster currently sits, Goodman will likely be asked to play 32-34 minutes and be the team's primary ballhandler.

Slocum averaged 15 points per game the past two seasons at OSU after scoring 11.5 for Maryland as a freshman. She still has one more season of eligibility (at Arkansas) during her college career. She has been an effective scorer without being a volume shooter at OSU. Her scoring should increase markedly in a new offensive system that will allow her more creativity.

Last edited:

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I’ll play: provided all stay healthy, no more transfers and we have a traditional season (to have all three would be a borderline miracle) here are my 10 WBCA all Americans

A. Boston
R. Howard

R. Davis
A. McDonald
N. Smith
M. Onyenwere
E. Cunane
D. Evans
C. Williams
A. Owusu

There are others (R. Jackson. ONO) who are talented enough to make the team. For better or worse this senior class/junior early entries had a lot of star power even outside of Sabrina so it is a bit of a transition year. I put no freshmen on the team because there is literally no way to tell how they will do this year but I’m sure there will be some breakout stars.

I'm a Gamecock fan and I think it's crazy you don't have Rickea Jackson on there. I think her chances of being an All-American are better than some of the people you've listed. Her floor is Honorable Mention IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom