Evina Westbrook
Christyn Williams
Nalyssa Smith
Queen egbo
Zia Cooke
Rennia Davis
Feel free to add on.

Reaction Score
Dungee depends on which one shows up. Does she get her weight down and quickness back up? She has the talent but was off this year because of size, quickness.
Definitely agree. Had an off year, but this is her last; I would hope she’s training to be better. It will also depend on how far she can take Arkansas and their record.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Elissa Cunane
Rickea Jackson
Kiana Williams
Ashley Owusu
Didi Richards
Destiny Slocum
Chelsea Dungee

How do you leave Howard and Boston off when they are already All Americans? It is your list but just curious.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I was going to add her, but I was reluctant to because I didn’t know how Rutgers as a team would perform
Well, we have the ESPN 8th best-recruiting class coming in, with most of our core still intact. Also, i'm willing to bet we'll pick up some grad-transfers also. So on paper, we could be really good. But being good on paper doesn't count. So who knows...I'm excited.

Arella, however, is going to put up big numbers regardless.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
1586453762366.png

Reaction Score
There have been a few occasions where a player's weight or size have been discussed on this message board. I don't think anyone is intentionally trying to be disrespectful, but I feel like we should be more mindful when discussing someone's body, physique, or even "fitness level".

These student athletes are balancing academics, athletics, and all the other stresses that are a part of every day college/young adult life. And just like us regular folks, they could be battling personal issues, too (like body image, eating disorders, etc).

"In a world where you can be anything...be KIND"

Reaction Score
There have been a few occasions where a player's weight or size have been discussed on this message board. I don't think anyone is intentionally trying to be disrespectful, but I feel like we should be more mindful when discussing someone's body, physique, or even "fitness level".

These student athletes are balancing academics, athletics, and all the other stresses that are a part of every day college/young adult life. And just like us regular folks, they could be battling personal issues, too (like body image, eating disorders, etc).

Never crossed my mind once you start looking at the women as athletes the same as the men. They should include weight in bios just like the mens game.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I'd guess:

First Team:
Nalyssa Smith
Rhyne Howard
Aliyah Boston
Dana Evans
Michaela Onyenwere

2nd Team:
Rennia Davis
Aari McDonald
Rickea Jackson
Elissa Cunane
Christyn Williams

3rd Team:
Kiana Williams
Didi Richards
Lindsey Pulliam
Destiny Slocum
Arella Guirantes

Keep an eye on:
Lexie Hull
Taylor Jones
Ashley Owusu
Alissa Pili
Cate Reese
Ashley Joens
Natasha Mack
Ayoka Lee
Evina Westbrook
Olivia Nelson Ododa
Chasity Patterson
Maddy Siegrist
Unique Thompson
Chelsea Dungee
Jordan Horston
Charli Collier
Kiara Lewis
Haley Jones
Sam Brunelle
Naz Hillmon
Zia Cooke
Sedona Prince
Nyara Sabally
Paige Bueckers
Queen Egbo

Reaction Score

I believe in being kind too, but these are elite athletes who put themselves out there in the limelight on purpose, because they want to be there. I think they should publish their weights, just like they do for men. If they don't want their "fitness level" to be criticized then they should get fitter.

Reaction Score
I think Sydney Cooks, while not being first or even second team, is going to surprise some people with how good she is. In practices this year at State, she has been unguardable.

Reaction Score
I'd guess:

First Team:
Nalyssa Smith
Rhyne Howard
Aliyah Boston
Dana Evans
Michaela Onyenwere

2nd Team:
Rennia Davis
Aari McDonald
Rickea Jackson
Elissa Cunane
Christyn Williams

3rd Team:
Kiana Williams
Didi Richards
Lindsey Pulliam
Destiny Slocum
Arella Guirantes

Keep an eye on:
Lexie Hull
Taylor Jones
Ashley Owusu
Alissa Pili
Cate Reese
Ashley Joens
Natasha Mack
Ayoka Lee
Evina Westbrook
Olivia Nelson Ododa
Chasity Patterson
Maddy Siegrist
Unique Thompson
Chelsea Dungee
Jordan Horston
Charli Collier
Kiara Lewis
Haley Jones
Sam Brunelle
Naz Hillmon
Zia Cooke
Sedona Prince
Nyara Sabally
Paige Bueckers
Queen Egbo
I like this list. I’m going out on a limb and saying that Christyn Williams will be a 1st team all American. If Paige gets started minutes, I think she has the ability to make Christyn and all the rest of the starters better. I hope I don’t get in trouble for this but it’s my honest opinion

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I like this list. I’m going out on a limb and saying that Christyn Williams will be a 1st team all American. If Paige gets started minutes, I think she has the ability to make Christyn and all the rest of the starters better. I hope I don’t get in trouble for this but it’s my honest opinion

Definitely could be. She's more of a wild card than others since her potential is higher but she didnt live up to expectations this season. Might just need another year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom